What's that game in development…

Drithius

Magic & Loss
A trailer for it came out earlier this year at one of the electronics shows.

- single player and multiplayer squads in exo suits that allow you to fly around an open world
- world events similar to Guild Wars 2

General RPG my arse.
Anthem is MMO.

Seems to be an MMORPG to me, the two genres are not exclusive of each other.

No genre is exclusive to each other, I'm not talking about genres.

There is a huge difference between singleplayer and MMO just like between movies and TV series. As usual to understand me better, I'm pulling up Santa Barbara TV soap that spawned more than 2000 episodes worthless to me, yet brilliant to some other people.

While I can't understand need to grind urges because such process makes me sick, still can respect your choice as a buyer. It's publishers who lie and falsely advertise junk as if it was a diamond. Not vice versa, but again, you don't have to trust me.
MMO is not RPG and can never ever be RPG. Unless you're Ubisoft who believes that we believe their lies where Division MMO is advertised as RPG. To you it might be RPG. To me? Never. Tetris is more RPG than that trash.

Another new posters fell on joxer "MMO" trap.

Eventually they'll understand. Or will just ignore it and keep grinding caves in Destiny thinking it's so diverse roleplaying as it guarantees the endless variety of loot. ;)

Or, if gain enough power, will reward me with nice and shiny ban like PC Gamer because of my torches&forks attitude towards MMOs. :evilgrin:

Back
Top Bottom