Skyrim - Soundtrack will take 4 CDs

But it's not big enough to have high quality sound. It must have 10 DVDs worth :p

Will this be buyable in shops ?

Oblivion soundtracks are around 80 MB in its game's folder. How Skyrim soundtracks take 4 CDs? ( Especially since the game is 6 GB total. ) Are there extra soundtracks or something like that?

4 CDs is too much, should´ve been 2 CDs max.
First the 6GB fiasco and now this.
Another nail to Skyrim´s coffin (which I bet is of wrong size too).

Last edited:
Oblivion soundtracks are around 80 MB in its game's folder. How Skyrim soundtracks take 4 CDs? ( Especially since the game is 6 GB total. ) Are there extra soundtracks or something like that?

They are sold in mp3 format on directsong.com, which is already probably less efficient compression than whatever audio file format is used in the game files.

If you convert the mp3 soundtrack files from directsong to a music CD format (.cda), then the files will be larger than the mp3 files.

:rolleyes:

1 cd is about 80 minutes of music if you burn every song as a track, and not as an mp3. 4 cds = 320 minutes of music. Seems nice since the music in the other games got old too fast.

I would also love it if there was an option to have some silence between the tracks. A song once in a while makes it more interesting in my opinion.

:lol:

Not even to mention the ridiculously sized collectors edition!!! :raincloud:

And that stupid 650 page strategy guide. Good Grief! Who could even lift it?

And that stupid 650 page strategy guide. Good Grief! Who could even lift it?

Psh, back in my days 650 pages would have been considered unacceptably short - for the manual. We would have been outraged if it were printed on some flimsy cheap material like "paper" and would have demanded nothing less than 3/4 inch stone tablets. Back then you didn't "lift" a manual let alone a strategy guide. You gazed at it in awe, from a distance, and sacrificed livestock so that the spirits that inhabited the massive arrangement of hand-wrought granite might grant you the wisdom required to play your game.

You gazed at it in awe, from a distance, and sacrificed livestock so that the spirits that inhabited the massive arrangement of hand-wrought granite might grant you the wisdom required to play your game.

Are you by chance referring to Gothic? :p

Those controls took a while to figure out, even after reading the manual.

Back
Top Bottom