Do we want the missing thread at RPGwatch

• yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • no

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

Bartacus

BartWatch
A long time ago, in a usergroup far away ...

At the NFG there once was a thread where we could post only one word in every post. That word was connected to the other word in a way only the poster truely knows. My question is weather such a thread should come back or not.

No, No, No, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

I think the word is "spam", Bart.

Put it this way, the staff and the mods have voted!! :biggrin: :p

Its a fun game I used to get the high school kids to play. We had to ban the word "suck" because that seemed to be the one word everyone came up with. It makes you think...

Well, I was the first one to vote 'No'.

Seems like you committed a tactical error by asking, Bart... you should have just posted your chain-of-words thread instead, with a decent explanation in the first post *shrugs*...

Stupid idea for anyone older than 12.

Not trying to insult, just being honest.

We had some fun with it at the old dot (nfg section) and I don't think there was ever a member under the age of twelve. What you are saying by 'not trying to insult you, just being honest' is not exactly the truth when I read your post. I mean both your statements!

@Jaz I wanted to ask cause now the other 'spammers' like Lintra, Scribbles and Toaster aren't active here. You're right that I didn't explain it very well, but it seems that the others understood it pretty well.

Judging from the post, everyone here seems to have the same opinion.

No they don't. They just don't want such a thread to pop up here. I'm beginning to think you like to insult people, JDR13. I advise you to stop this.

For another gameidea (that doesn't resemble spam as the One Word game :D
) there's the "Picture Battle". The idea is that someone (IE me) posts a picture, and then the next person comes up with a picture that beats the picture I posted. Then someone else comes up with yet another picture that battles THAT picture, and so on. The important thing isn't so much the picture though, the important thing is WHY your picture battles the previous picture. There shall allways be a coherensive explanation, though not necesarily "true". For instance you can battle a picture of Paris Hilton with a sumowrestler because the sumowrestler has bigger boobs (or an amoeba because it's smarter if you preferr that), but battling a picture of PH with say a shoe because Tokyo is the capital of Japan isn't really ok.

If pepole come up with clever ways to battle the previous pic this game can be quite fun.

Übereil

No they don't. They just don't want such a thread to pop up here. I'm beginning to think you like to insult people, JDR13. I advise you to stop this.

*sigh*

Like speaking to a child.

6 out of the 7 people who have posted in this thread have given the idea a big "no". Don't take it personally, we just aren't interested.

I voted yes so that you wouldn't feel so lonely =)

Try to act like grown-ups.
Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom