Far Cry New Dawn Trailer

The new Dying Light is coming out, too, and Chris Avellone is working on it. I had great fun with the first one. Not really a shooter, though, although there is shooting.

Lets see so we have.

1. Far Cry New Dawn
  2. Rage 2
  3. Dying Light 2
Not bad it means I wont get bored next year.

The new Dying Light is coming out, too, and Chris Avellone is working on it. I had great fun with the first one. Not really a shooter, though, although there is shooting.

Yeah, I really liked Dying Light. It's my favorite zombie-themed game and a little underrated imo. It was so much better than the Dead Island games and yet somehow didn't seem to get talked about as much. Dying light 2 and Rage 2 are both high on my list for 2019.

JDR13 said:
Dying light 2 and Rage 2 are both high on my list for 2019.
Me too.
Dying Light was very good; the sequel is looking like it will be awesomesauce and Rage 2 is looking like it has lots of potential.

Not sure where you get that the AI looks awful there but ok. I'll take Mad Max over post-apocalyptic hillbillies any day. :)

Hillbillies are the best part about 'merica. Being post-apocalyptic makes them yet more interesting. :)

Dying Light 2 is definitely looming large on my most-anticipated list. The c&c with the various factions looks very interesting, but hopefully not over-ambitious. I'm also hoping Rage 2 might be surprisingly good, but the original trailer did make me want to attack my PC with my angle-grinder, and everyone involved with the E3 presentation should be severely punished.

I'm also hoping Rage 2 might be surprisingly good, but the original trailer did make me want to attack my PC with my angle-grinder, and everyone involved with the E3 presentation should be severely punished.

Whover has been in charge of selecting the music for the Rage 2 trailers should be fired and never work in marketing again.

The first trailer was actually terrible in every aspect not just music. The most recent trailer is a LOT better but still shows poor judgment in the BGM imo. It's a shame because I think the game looks excellent, but it's being marketed in the worst way.

Whover has been in charge of selecting the music for the Rage 2 trailers should be fired and never work in marketing again.

DlTxQEIU8AAqNOm.jpg

It's all about tastes. I say the music fits the game. Junk. :D

--------------------------
Hint: that hamster is not Boo.

Far Cry New Dawn: Story Trailer

Sh*t just got real. Face off against the ruthless highwaymen and their leaders the Twins as you fight to survive in a dangerous post-apocalyptic frontier. Form unexpected alliances, build a deadly arsenal of makeshift weapons and gear using the remnants of the old world to survive against all new threats. Far Cry New Dawn will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC on February 15th, 2019.
Some new articles.

Twinfinite - https://twinfinite.net/2019/01/far-cry-new-dawn-dlc-will-not-receive/
Twinfinite - https://twinfinite.net/2019/01/far-cry-new-dawn-17-years-later-sequel/
Gamewatcher - https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/far-cry-new-dawn-RPG-features-weapon-rarities-health-bars

Seems sales are down in the first week compared to Far Cry 5.

Link - https://www.pcgamesn.com/far-cry-new-dawn/far-cry-new-dawn-sales
Early sales reports suggest Far Cry New Dawn is having a rough time at retail. Sales are down significantly over both the game’s direct predecessor, Far Cry 5, and the previous spin-off, Far Cry Primal. These early figures purely count physical sales, but with the direct comparisons against previous titles looking so weak it seems that Ubisoft is running into Far Cry fatigue.

The trailer looks at least more interesting than previous versions; i guess they must have foobar the actual game - reviews are pretty darn negative.
True as I hated the Far Cry 5 story. Especially the ending.:nod:

Far Cry 5 is the Far Cry I've played the least. It just didn't work for me.

I don't even know what New Dawn is.... Should I care?

You should. But remember it's reused resources standalone DLC. Which means overpriced - wait for some discount.

Yes and no. It's the same spinoff strategy as was with Blood Dragon. It's still FarCry, but not in the same world as the main title, in this case FC5.
This time though Ubi set the price too high.

Back
Top Bottom