Looking for inspiration

You'd join us, admit it.
I love you too Couch.
Probably but most of my family get together's end badly.

I'm stuck with them right now because of Thanksgiving.

Twenty years later and they still hold grudges.:mad:

Bah, say what you want - but the Watch is still the most interesting place online in terms of personalities.

Trust me, I've been (nearly) everywhere.

Curious about your impressions about Fallout76.

Welcome back!

My initial impressions were unfavorable - but after they got rid of the FPS cap, I think it's actually rather good.

I'm a big fan of them getting rid of NPCs - unlike most reviewers.

I think that helps the game in terms of focusing on the rediscovery of events and the mystery of the setting.

To me, the game is "sort of" like a 100+ hours System Shock 2.

It's absolutely crammed full of content - which is exactly what sets it apart from all other cooperative looter shooters/survival/sandbox/crafting games.

But there's no denying that it's a little clunky and rough. It's not a 100% polished AAA game - and it's most certainly not a Fallout 5.

Good luck with the game Dart. Nice to see you post, even if I admit I don't miss our longwinded diatribes back and forth we'd have. :D Cya around buddy.

Good to hear from you. And that it's going well with your game.

pibbur who would never dare to do a thing like that himself.

Good to hear from you. And that it's going well with your game.

pibbur who would never dare to do a thing like that himself.

Thanks pib :)

You don't have to do anything to validate your existence, as you're already a gift to the community.

Welcome back Darth and its good to have you around as thing were getting bit quite here these days :p

I have taken a tiny vacation from the Watch to meet a work deadline :lol: Like you say its very easy to get into silly arguments (specially in P&R!) and then get distracted and not get any work done!

I have a feeling that most of us would actually get along rather well IRL - as I think most of you are very pleasant and I don't take your "online personas" as the "real" you, and I definitely do sense a lot of intelligence and insight - even in some of the people I disagree with.

When you finish this game, and if you visit Canada, the beer is on me.

Just make sure you drop by once a while to let us know you are alive and well :p

Missed you, Dart!

As you may have noticed, I haven't lost my tendency to overpost. So, I'd better leave before it gets out of hand. Need to stick with some more productive stuff!

But it was fun - and I appreciate your kind words.

All the best!

What's wrong with a few grudges…
Endless arguments and fights that ruin said holiday & gatherings. Oh and don't forget alcohol that leads to drunken fights every time. I could go on but you get the picture.

Basically my family is dysfunctional and has always been all my life.:(

Basically my family is dysfunctional and has always been all my life.:(

Feel yourself be understood.
My own family isn't that extreme, but is also a bit dysfunctional.
It's like pieces not really fitting together.
Like me always feeling like an Alien within bigger family birthday evenings.

You could try using a social moderator, if that exists in your area. There is something like that in existence here … Don't remember anymore what's the exact name for that, though … Sometimes, Churches offer a similar service.

I think all families have a touch of dysfunctional behavior. I know mine does. I also know alcohol makes all bad things worse. Luckily I only drink when i'm with friends in a good mood. But i'm probably a minority when it comes to very moderate alcohol consumption.
-
Oh well maybe next holiday will go better. Btw I wouldn't bring in a third party it would likely just generate resentment.

Back
Top Bottom