Drakensang Can't sneak past

kram59

Watcher
Dark eye hideout, I can't seem to sneak past. Even though I set my sneak ability up to around 11?

Go very slowly and search the area for a new route....it is dark so you need to use your cursor and really check all over.

I gave up on sneaking very early on!! :)

Dark eye hideout, I can't seem to sneak past. Even though I set my sneak ability up to around 11?

My sneak was only 6 with no problem. Without a compelte spoiler, I'll tell you the quest involeves a little more than a straight sneak to the chest. Look around for other options.

I wrote my own strategy hre somewhere ... Sneaking in, being detected, grabbing the "thing", running quickly, quicly away, and running down the hill and around until the followers give up.

That's how I did it in the end.

Ok hee hee sounds like another route seems to be the answer. Will go back and give it a complete look see. Thanks all

There are some specific sneaking quests which will fail if the sneak skill isn't high enough, sneaking in the old ruins is a good example.

Many skills automatically enable *across* the group, haggling for example, where even the party member with no haggling skill still shows the % haggling of the highest skilled haggler on the trading screen!

Sneaking however, is not spread group-wise but is individual - and because you cannot separate the group members, sneaking appears difficult at first try.

While i was struggling trying to sneak during the above mentioned quest, very appropriately while loading a saved game, a hint popped up which read as follows...

Can't sneak? - "a sneaking party is only as proficient as the group member with the lowest talent prowess value"

So i bumped up the party members which had low or no sneak skills and sure enough the whole group sneaked passed all the cultists and guards without any problem.

Taking off armor also helps.

Ha, ha, ha.

;)

Back
Top Bottom