Witcher show on netflix - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » The Witcher Games » The Witcher 3 » Witcher show on netflix

Default Witcher show on netflix

May 17th, 2017, 16:10
this might be cool

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/05/…tv-series?read

RPK

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 18th, 2017, 02:59
Loved the Sapkowski who does not profit from game series…that should be his Indian name.
I could see Christopher Lambert pulling Geralt here.
--
Rush in and die, dogs…I was a man before I was a king.

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

May 18th, 2017, 14:50
Given how awesome TW3 is, the bar is pretty high! However, it could turn out great, so it's definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Maylander

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Maylander

May 20th, 2017, 14:31
IMO part of the reason why TW3 was so good was that Sapkowski didn't meddle with the creative process. He simply isn't (and never was) a gamer so his input might have been a hindrance rather than help.
--
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." — H. L. Mencken

zahratustra

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

June 15th, 2017, 11:33
This reminds me of an article about Sapkowski and CD Projekt. Before the release of Witcher 1, Sapkowski could have asked the studio to have a share in CD Projekt stocks but he didn't. He only asked a part of revenue from Witcher and time proved his decision wasn't really wise. But I guess it could be the same for us, I mean at the time CD Projekt wasn't that famous. Or maybe it's just Sapkowski wasn't confidence about his novel.

Antonio94

Frostwolf

June 16th, 2017, 20:41
WOW this is so cool. Witcher!!!!

Jesaiah Baer

Ms.

June 16th, 2017, 21:55
Id rather see Gerard butler or that thor actor my gf is drooling about. B/Witches wouldn't be a problem, plenty good actresses, but not many acyors, who could pull witcher face AND character. Body is easily pumped today.

Wouldn't it be great if they made faithful to the novels series, instead of fucking it up got style, lol hoddor, hold the door? Novels are finished so, there wouldn't be time constraints, rushes. Lotr trilogy was great btw, even if they were movies, the adaptation wasnt bad compared to somr other rivals.

Sent from my Xperia ZR using Tapatalk

veskoandroid

Traveler

RPGWatch Forums » Games » The Witcher Games » The Witcher 3 » Witcher show on netflix