It's Flu Season!

saki my good friend. My strain is incurable! And it's coming! See you soon brother. :party:

No Flu can infect me. Seriously no Flu shot for years and never caught it yet.:biggrin:

Same here, never got a flu shot and I've been fine. I'm the Flu after all! :p

Never caught it before either. Started getting flu shots anyway though a few years back because, why not?

Of course, now I predict it will get all 3 of us this season because we had to open our mouths. :lol:

Hoping not. :fingerscrossed:

Yeah, let's not jinx it. :p Let's hope the only flu u have to deal with is me! :D

But seriously guys, I'm happy to be back and see you all. I feel like posting here is better for my psyche, too. Don't have to argue with negative people every time I post. :)

I've had pneumonia on more than one occasion, so I always get a flu shot for safety.

Flu shots are bull. Leave well alone. Eat plenty of veg & fruits & you'll be fine.

Hope ur not sick of this flu AmellaR. :D

Truth be told I'm a lot more tame nowadays. I have no ambition but to live a happy life and maybe play with my hobbies a bit while I'm at it. I'm not trying to make a name for myself or be some staple of a community or even a big contributor anymore. Just content to enjoy the sights and relax. :)

Rumor has it that you have been banned on The Codex, is that the reason for the rise of the Flu?

Rumor has it that you have been banned on The Codex, is that the reason for the rise of the Flu?

Partly, yes. If you noticed I was posting a bit before that, too. But honestly this site is much better for my psyche. I never fit in over at the Codex.

I never get flu shots because I usually get very sick during summer so my immune system is prepared for winter. In the worst case scenario, I get a very mild flu, runny nose and a light cough and that's it. But during summer when I get sick I'm bedridden for a few days.

Wabbit season!!!!

Eh... welcome back.

a pibbur who will get his shot according to recommendation since he turns 65 this month.

One team member at work has the flu, another one is getting it. And that while other team members have other illnesses or are on vacation ... Last week was brutal for us remaining 4.

It's easy to never get the flu! When you start getting sick, just call it a cold. Done!

Seriously, though, the two have been confused so often that I don't think there's any difference any more - at least outside of a doctor's office.

Wait a second.... BANNED on the Codex? I didn't think that was possible unless you, like, started posting people's credit card numbers or something.

Zloth (who'll take a flu shot over eating a can of spinach any day)

Back
Top Bottom