Pricewatch!

The 4X game Horizon is 75% off. It's still on my "play some day soon" list but there's always something else.

I wish there was a playable demo for Horizon because I've been curious about it for awhile now.

I'm not a big 4X guy, but it looked neat in some video footage I saw. I've been hesitant about getting it though due to the wildly mixed reviews.

hmmm, is there a way to buy a game on GMG without downloading the client? I'm at work and can't download anything and I'll never remember this deal when I'm at home. I just want to buy and then use the steam key when I get home.

Do you have to play the other Bioshock's to enjoy Infinite?

GMG doesn't have a client, it just deliver keys (Steam, Origin and independent for MMOs). You can see the Steam icon for steams games.

No, but I'd recommend at least playing Bioshock 1 first. It'll make you appreciate Infinite even more, and it's a great game anyways.

Bioshock 1&2 are also on sale at GMG for $5 each.

hmmm, is there a way to buy a game on GMG without downloading the client? I'm at work and can't download anything and I'll never remember this deal when I'm at home. I just want to buy and then use the steam key when I get home.

Keep your eyes open on GMG. Many games are Steam keys, but a couple of older titles use their own client.
Remember to buy every title alone. Add game, apply voucher, pay repeat.

Actually you're pretty close. ;)
GMG has the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass on sale for 5€ - 20% = 4€. That's the cheapest price ever! Bio 3 is a Steamworks title. This means you can buy the Mac season pass and activate it for your PC game.

The Gothics and Arcania are on mid-week special at Steam.

Even cooler, the original AD&D Monster Manual has also just been re-released on PDF. Once again, that page has a nice little mini-history of the game. The original is still the best, and it's amazing seeing how watered down and bland a lot of these became over the years.

GMG has the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass on sale for 5€ - 20% = 4€. That's the cheapest price ever! Bio 3 is a Steamworks title. This means you can buy the Mac season pass and activate it for your PC game.

I see it discounted on Mac but not Windows :( . It is insane to have the base game less than 5$ and each DLC at 15$ a piece.

I explained in the quoted part that the Mac code is for PC too, because it's a Steamworks title.

Fantastic sale and definitely worth playing!

I'm not buying because… Of my personal reasons I don't want anyone to know. ;)
But will still share that DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin is 50% off on HumbleBundle:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/darksouls2_scholarofthefirstsin_storefront

The musthave game is just 5 bucks, if you still didn't buy it I'll refuse to believe it:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/valkyriachronicles_storefront

The you_can't_play_me_without_joystick game is 8.5 bucks:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/hyperdimensionneptunia_storefront

Yea... It doesn't contain multiplayer. Definetly not for you.
Wait a minute. I feel happy for a certain reason... Check your PM.

Joxer feels happy for a certain reason?? I think I better go check and make sure my Skyrim install still works… ;)

Almost forgot... Amazon is having a huge sale but only for Amazon Prime customers. I ain't but, if you are and you're looking for new games/hardware, go check them out.

Last edited:
I bought Bioshock Infinite and will give it a go. So far, it's not doing anything for me at all, but I just got to the ferry or whatever that takes you to mystery island?

Back
Top Bottom