Paradox Interactive - First Look at Vampire Game

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
GameWatcher reports on a new screenshot and concept art for a Vampire game from Paradox.

We initially dismissed the message we received as spam (as did Outlook), but it links to a site warning about the spreading influence of Tender - and offers invites to closed 4-hour event this Saturday, February 22. The same site has the first concept art, and has just released a screenshot too, and is promising the first video soon. Perhaps this Saturday?

[...]

large_Vampire1.png

large_Vampire2.jpg
More information.

their algorithm will assemble you into two groups that have to tackle and escape the room.

Paradox is organizing a creepy "escape game" in New York, I guess...

Sounds like a press event using the vampire IP. We'll see I guess.

22 February is a Friday, today, actually. So what is it, now?

22 February is a Friday, today, actually. So what is it, now?
According to this link it's a live LARP event not a new game.

Link - https://wiki.gamedetectives.net/index.php?title=Tender
The Tender ARG is an official ARG produced by veteran puppetmasters Alice & Smith on behalf of Paradox interactive.
Or a live alternate reality game.
An alternate reality game is an interactive networked narrative that uses the real world as a platform and employs transmedia storytelling to deliver a story that may be altered by players' ideas or actions.
Take your pick it's looks not to be a new vampire game.

Update: It's a closed event so no press leaks will happen like Cyberpunk 2077 last year.

Aha, judging from those images, we will get Vampires riding on Bicycles. If that isn't cool I don't know what is.

I really want a new V:TM RPG but paradox is not know for spending large amounts on any self-published game. They mentioned why in past interviews risk= reward.

Back
Top Bottom