Witcher 2 Witcher 2 no longer a PC exclusive?

The Witcher 2
It looks pretty standard really, and I am sure you will be able to customize.
Yes but I don't understand the screenshot. But I bet once again they'll have some static keys anyway, last game that had that, it almost killed the game for me and that was just one static key setup for a key I was used for something else totally different.

You could remap your keys any way you wanted in The Witcher, and I'm quite sure TW2 will be the same way.

No there was very few static. Please don't force me search back which one. :) That said yes it's possible I don't remember well. :biggrin: So you could change the pause key that was set to space?

But perhaps this had been fixed in EE. In original edition that was a fixed key.

You're seriously complaining that you couldn't remap the pause key?

If that's even the case. I honestly don't recall.

So if you don't recall don't make me lost my time... :rolleyes: But as usual you post faster than you think?

So if you don't recall don't make me lost my time… :rolleyes: But as usual you post faster than you think?

It's hard to understand what you're saying with your broken English, but it seems I've offended you in some way, even though that wasn't my intent.

Not every post on these forums is meant to offend you, but you seem to constantly respond that way in nearly every thread.

Would it make you feel better if I reinstalled The Witcher tonight and checked to see if the pause button can be remapped? It's a serious question.

It's hard to understand what you're saying with your broken English, but it seems I've offended you in some way, even though that wasn't my intent.

Not every post on these forums is meant to offend you, but you seem to constantly respond that way in nearly every thread.

Mmm so easy manipulation, ok I answered here quite rudely and possibly worse because of your insulting in the other thread:

@MasterKromm - This isn't worth your time. Trust me on this one.. :)
Tsss and after you wonder why I am aggressive with you? LOL. I won't comment more on your capacities… or your hypocrisy… or your manipulation personality, your choice.

Sometimes it's better not to post in the middle of the night ... Tiredness can pay its toll ... So to say ...

There is a big time beaching about consoles vs PC and stupid UI in official forum , fun part is that more dislikes have surfaced , anyway, i totally hate console UI .

Not able to revamp "quit to windows" key = me not buying !

:p

Back
Top Bottom