Age of Decadence - Expanded Ending

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Just before the end of the year an update for Age of Decadence was made available that, amongst others, expands the temple's interior and adds a new ending path. The update is a beta update for now, so it wont be an automatic update on Steam.

Today's update is released as beta because we updated the engine to the new version and it's safer to release it as an optional update (for now) rather than force everyone to update and run into potential issues.

To access the beta build, right click on the game in your Steam library, select Properties, click on Betas tab. If it’s set on “None - Opt out of all beta programs”, change it to Test – Public Testing Branch.

Enter the Access Code (‘blacksheepwall’), click on Check Code, and wait for Steam to download the files.

You can opt out at any time, in which case Steam will roll back the update and restore your game files.

The content:

• Expanded the temple's interior (new NPC, potential combat, various checks, including Traps)
  • New ending path and extra content for the 'chosen one'
  • Ambushes to reward you for reaching low rep with factions
  • Improved engine performance and stability
  • Fixes: reported bugs, missing SP, references to dead characters, etc
  • Improved combat and items balance
We'll continue supporting the game and adding more content as per your suggestions. While we had a different update plan, we've heard your complaints about the ending, so it will remain our focus for the next 6 weeks. We'll add more options and alternative solutions fitting your characters.
More information.

I'm waiting for my next playthrough (which will be a loremaster one) on a few more updates. And hopefully GOG achievements! :fingerscrossed:

I plan to replay as an assassin focussing solely on fighting and alchemy, ...

That's what I did last playthrough. Well, I also added a bit of crafting and lore in the mix. Alchemy is kick ass though.

I plan to replay as an assassin focussing solely on fighting and alchemy...
You might have a problem with the game being too easy. I did with this build, playing with spear.

Back
Top Bottom