Elveon - Preview @ Games Radar

Dhruin

SasqWatch
As is their usual style, Games Radar has a very short preview of Elveon:
The secret seems to be in the Unreal 3 engine. Because - while the code-shunting behemoth has been seen in a hundred futuristic shooters - it hasn't been given free-reign in a third-person fantasy world before. And with it handling the zeros and ones, the 10tacle development team and its artist and architect associates have been given the freedom to create a realm so lush as to make your monitor drop to its knees in sobbing appreciation. Go on, click on the Movies tab above to see it for yourself.
More information.

If there is one thing Epic knows how to do - its build an efficient game engine.

The combat videos I've seen look fantastic!

Those screens look much like the post-E3 stuff we saw. But it is nice to get a refresh. I somehow doubt that we'll see the release in summer '07.

It sure is Todd, it's the man himself, so i guess you know i'll be getting this game!
Although a swordmasters dream game, i still suspect The Witcher, because of his agility and little armour will outclass Elveon on swordplay and nimbleness style - hard to speculate just yet?

I think the combat system in Elveon will be more like Gothic and the Witcher more of a click to attack style game. Just an assumption though. I'm more excited about Elveon personally.

Back
Top Bottom