Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

I don't know about the mysterious stranger. Doesn't appear to be such a hot goal.

Perhaps we can ask Larian to allow us to dress up and make an NPC look like one of us every $1,000? (or otherwise $1,500).

Also, I noticed that the Codex has the statue at $7,000. If it is not a typo, David is evil. He told me $7,500. Probably figured that those with a job could pay more. The bastard.

He's likely too drunk now to ask anything…. or maybe that's just the right time to talk to him about some special RPGWatch goodies.

My job is done - I hope Myrthos you can negotiate as many goodies for the Watchers as possible. I hope Jaz wants to write the <History of the Watch>.
I like the effort of the Codex and of the Watch. Both have won in my eyes.
I would appreciate many choices & consequences in the Watch vs Codex quest in the D:OS game.
I really hope with Larians game editor, we will see a lot of good free games (Like the NWN 1 mods) in future.

Last edited:
Currently at $7,500? Does this make up for the Watch messing up Larian's Kickstarter planning?

Currently at $7,500? Does this make up for the Watch messing up Larian's Kickstarter planning?

All went according to OUR Master Plan:

we kickstarted Larian to begin at the right time…
we came together at the Watch for a valiant effort…
we pushed our friends the Codex to do the same…
we got all stretch goals…

:)

Last edited:
It's official!!! All Stretch Goals Achieved :D
Where is this from? Does the paypal count on the main KS include Watch and Codex yet? If not then I have something like $996,961 = $944,282 + $37 256 + $7500 + $7,923 so the final stretch goal is close but not official by that count.

All went according to OUR Master Plan:

we kickstarted Larian to begin at the right time…
we came together at the Watch for a valiant effort…
we pushed our friends the Codex to do the same…
we got all stretch goals…

:)

hehe in the end, it did all work out. That is the best thing, and I am so happy.

I would say let's not ask them for much more than they are already offering - we do this to support them after all, not to be a pain in the ass.

What I would really like to have in Original Sin is:

A guild tavern for the Watch - I love guild taverns since Bards Tale 1...

What do you think?

What I would really like to have in Original Sin is:

A guild tavern for the Watch - I love guild taverns since Bards Tale 1…

What do you think?

I wold like it, really good idea.

Lottery to win extra stuff:
I (Myrthos) use the following schema to determine how many pieces of paper there will be with your name:
Donation Entries
$1 - $9 ->1
$10 - $24 -> 2
$25 - $49 -> 3
$50 - $99 -> 4
$100 - $149 -> 5
$150 - $199 -> 6
$200+ ->7
+ 1 for every extra $50

I limit myself to 7 pieces of paper and pass on fan day and release party if I should get them.

The idea is tha you get a number of tickets, which are thrown in a big bowl and I draw one ticket. That person is the first to pick something.
This is repeated until all prizes are gone. You are however allowed to have one prize only. The idea is that the more you donate the higher the chance to get what you want.

Yes, you get a loads of tickets.
There is however still a very small chance you win nothing :)

Yes, you get a loads of tickets.
There is however still a very small chance you win nothing :)

It's worth repeating that the prizes will be drawn in decreasing order of value. So the really valuable stuff comes first.

No, actually the first person drawn gets the first pick. He/she could pick anything from the list, even something less valuable.

Back
Top Bottom