The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

If you guys didn't play so much, they might be able to keep their bills to a reasonable level that they could afford!! :p :)

Assuming Turbine has their manure centralized, I believe we've got all hands on deck tonight.

Let's mix it up a little bit. Tonight we pivot to Necro3. Let's get the torture out of the way while everyone's still awake. Soooo, Rat Maze (Tormented) right off the hop. After that we'll be ready for some action so we'll run Unhallowed then Blighted. We'll see how we're doing for time after that. I'm mulling over an unusual split tonight, but I need to make sure I don't gimp either group.

U20 ? Did I miss something ? https://www.ddo.com/en/u20

Edit : Seemingly yes ...

Besides : Someone's doing the Dungeon Master there, seemingly ? : https://twitter.com/DDOUnlimited

And I wonder what they might do for the Black Friday ? Last year, they had the Expansion for sale ... And I tried and tried and tried and tried ... And it wouldn't let me buy it via PayPal ...

We Have A NEW SHIP! YAY!!! It's Decorated, so Don't Touch!

The new ship has been set up & decorated. Anyone moving things or changing the decorating will feel the wrath of the decorating committee.

The ladies of the decorating committee will leave anyone messing with it stranded (aka: the healers will not heal you!). You know you are!!!

Someone please show Corwin where the exits are. Search parties will be sent out for missing guild members on the hour. Remember to bring your search dogs. ;)

Last edited:
The spire at the bow of the ship is reserved for Petresus, Peter's monk. He called the spot for the Titanic flashback area.

He inspected the spire and found it was a great challenge standing at the very tip. You can't even stand on one foot there. It's only room for standing on one toe. So any non-monks can just forget abour trying. It's a very long way down if you fall. :p

Please send me a map in case I don't have time for the guided tour!! :)

The new ship is pretty nice. I've figured out an optimized buff loop. JM, of course, runs it wrong.

How's our attendance looking for Friday? AFAIK, I'll be available. I'll probably get to play some Thursday as well.

My route is not quite set, but starts by entering the door under the bank/bar/dummy, grabbing the one on the left when you enter, then jumping down & working my way back, then up.

Be forewarned that the training dummy is seriously bugged: It's apparently tired of being beat on, and is trying to leave the ship. It moves towards the stairs as you whack on it (doesn't matter where you stand), so if you try to auto attack & then go do something else, it won't work (it will move out of range). Jo & CM got it all the way to the stairs last night. It seems to stop at the top of the stairs.

I should be available on Friday, but may be late, as we've got company this weekend. Thursday, well, I'm cooking, so my availability will be somewhat limited. I'll probably have some time once everything is in the oven, then again after dinner. But I may be in & out.

My route is not quite set, but starts by entering the door under the bank/bar/dummy, grabbing the one on the left when you enter, then jumping down & working my way back, then up.
I don't remember which door is which, but if that door takes you by the Deneith guy and then you drop thru the netting to the strength shrine, you're doing it right. If you're hitting the acid shrine early, you're using the JM pathfinding technique and you have my deepest sympathies. :D

I don't remember which door is which, but if that door takes you by the Deneith guy and then you drop thru the netting to the strength shrine, you're doing it right. If you're hitting the acid shrine early, you're using the JM pathfinding technique and you have my deepest sympathies. :D

Well, actually, you are following the JM pathfinding technique, as she had that route figured out before you logged on yesterday. :D

I will be on Friday barring any last min emergency.

I am using the JM method, however, unless she is there for me to follow, I will be running through the ship like a madwoman, clicking shrines, "insert cuss word", running, clicking shrine, " insert more cuss words" " I have that one already too!" and so on.

The new ship is pretty nice. I've figured out an optimized buff loop. JM, of course, runs it wrong.

How's our attendance looking for Friday? AFAIK, I'll be available. I'll probably get to play some Thursday as well.

I'll be in late Thursday of course, after dinner. Friday is open, though I'll probably be doing more work than if I went to work. My mom has... plans... No church Wed. so I can possibly play then as well, off in the evening.

Perhaps we can schedule a raid night on Wed. or Thur? The hitch would be our Euro members, since they'd be up early in the morning, with no holiday to back up a session.

Well, actually, you are following the JM pathfinding technique, as she had that route figured out before you logged on yesterday. :D

JM runs it wrong even if she runs it the exact same way as Dte.

Back
Top Bottom