Pricewatch!

BundleStars has a Racing bundle with Race Injection and just about everything by Simbin. Still 0.99$ for another hour.

Yeah, I've heard very good things about Wolfenstein, and from folk quite jaded by FPSs.

And I've heard 10 hours total needed to finish it, 50Gb size on HDD/SDD, patch 10-12Gb…
If you really need quality FPS experience, I suggest skipping that monstruosity and buying complete edition of FarCry3 (means edition with Blood Dragon standalone DLC if possible) no matter it's current price.
Just don't buy FC4, that one has scamware included so wait till Ubi finishes scamming people and releases the proper complete edition.

Last edited:
Joxer its because of mega textures, and the id Tech 5 engine. Its the same reason why Rage, and The Evil Within are also over 40GB's. I'm glad only three games use them.

Update: Just imagine if Fallout 4 used the engine. I can already picture the game needing over 200 GB's of hard dive space just to install it. I dread that happening.o_o

Last edited:
Wolfenstein is a great game. Well worth. Great story , levels of and characters. A relief compared to the DAI MMO experience. And the whole Nazi post war tech is very much interesting because they were working on future tech towards the end of the war.

Not me. Looks too ordinary on TotalBiscuit vid I saw ages ago where nothing really impressed me. It's like dumbed down Skyrim mage. Yea, Skyrim *can* be dumbed down, I wasn't aware of it before this game. :D

A game that promises kinky stuff, based on that youtube vid it doesn't give it out. Not my pair of shoes, I love when there is no promise, yet it turns into a completely crazy experience. :evilgrin:

Joxer its because of mega textures, and the id Tech 5 engine. Its the same reason why Rage, and The Evil Within are also over 40GB's. I'm glad only three games use them.

Update: Just imagine if Fallout 4 used the engine. I can already picture the game needing over 200 GB's of hard dive space just to install it. I dread that happening.o_o
Oh it doesn't have to be FO4, I'm sure they'll make some game like that. Very soon.
I pity everyone who bought SSD under 240Gb! :evilgrin:

And I've heard 10 hours total needed to finish it, 50Gb size on HDD/SDD, patch 10-12Gb…

So finally I would be able to actually have a reason for having a 100/100 connection? ;) ~50gb does not sound all that bad to me, but I could see why someone with a slow connection would have issues with it.
And personally, I would be surprised if 40gb+ won't be the norm in the coming years for AAA releases.

So finally I would be able to actually have a reason for having a 100/100 connection? ;) ~50gb does not sound all that bad to me, but I could see why someone with a slow connection would have issues with it.
And personally, I would be surprised if 40gb+ won't be the norm in the coming years for AAA releases.

They should make more use of preloading of assets, like a week in advance, so that on release day it's a 1-5GB download instead of 40+.

They should make more use of preloading of assets, like a week in advance, so that on release day it's a 1-5GB download instead of 40+.

That's a good point. I wonder how may devs dare to do it that way though, considering a playable final release version of Skyrim was out on torrent sites a day before the actual release. They might have to find a better system for distributing the files in order to avoid this.

Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition (contains DA:O + Awakening + 9 DLC) is on sale for $7.49 at Steam for the rest of the day. I never did get this game but seem to remember everyone going bananas over it. Time to buy in? I need more backlog like I need a fork in the eyeball, but that's by far the best price I've seen. Opinions?

Dang. My whole steam wish list is on sale. What to do, what to do... Luckily I found the following site to help me determine:
http://www.howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=10469

I was going for dark souls but 60 hours pfff. I probably go for transistor (7h) or tomb raider (14h) instead. Or BioShock infinite or dragonfall

It sucks that the Bioshock Infinite season pass never gets cheap.

I definitely bought the BioShock Infinite DLC on Steam at about 60% discount. But yeah, it's rarely on sale.

Back
Top Bottom