Puzzle Quest: CotW - XBox360 Expansion Announced

magerette

Hedgewitch
Infinitive Interactive and D3 have announced an expansion for their multi-platform puzzle/rpg title Puzzle Quest:Challenge of the Warlords exclusive to the XBox360. A contest is underway at puzzle-quest.com to have fans name the pack, which includes 4 new hero types as well as other extended new content.
No word on whether this expansion will be translated to the other versions of the game is given as yet.
From the press release:
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--D3Publisher of America, Inc. (D3PA) today revealed a robust new expansion pack for critically acclaimed Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords™ for Xbox LIVE® Arcade. Code-named “Puzzle Quest: 1.5” internally to reflect its tremendous amount of content, the expansion pack includes four new Hero professions, scores of new spells to cast and items to collect, challenging new quests, monsters and bosses and much more including the introduction of a new archenemy, Antharg, the Lord of Plague. D3PA and Infinite Interactive ask the devoted fan base to leave their mark on the Puzzle Quest universe by submitting game title suggestions to puzzle-quest.com starting at noon PDT Monday, March 17 and ending at noon PDT, Friday, March 21. The winning game title and two runners-up will be announced on April 2. The soon-to-be-named expansion pack will be available for play as an addition to Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords for Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft in spring 2008.
More information.

Last edited:
Second try on a comment post:
Just a word of advisement--I didn't provide a direct link to the contest and info site (www.puzzle-quest.com) because it locked my browser(FF) twice when I interrupted its loading process. It's a Flash site; to get the contest information and submission blank, you must have pop-ups enabled.

Also it appears to have double posted itself somehow--sorry for the redundancy.

It's not freezing FF per se... Try it again and wait
a few seconds when closing. It will close, just takes
damn long (probably some flash coding error).

Still, that needs to be fixed.

According to the rules, the contest is open only for U.S. citizens.

Wow ... what is up with *this* thread ... :)

Anyway, I hope this stuff becomes available for PC. There was a poll on a DS site "would you buy Puzzle Quest 1.5" - I said 'heck yeah!'

Sorry, I had some problems.

I posted the first reply in one tab of Opera, meanwhile having this Puzzle Quest site loaded in the other.

Whole of Opera didn't respond anymore so I had to kill it - meanwhile believing that my replay wasn't posted.

And then i did it again. ;)

Back
Top Bottom