Lionhead Studios - Molyneux Interview @ Shacknews

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Peter Molyneux has been interviewed at Shacknews about various things including an unnannounced game built around a "breakthrough" that will apparently end up on the cover of science and nature magazines, PC gaming and, of course, Fable 2:
Shack: I've heard that there will be an acorn in Fable 2 that will play a central role?
Peter Molyneux: I got into a lot of trouble with that, an acorn in Fable 1 growing into an oak tree. What we've done, and I'm not going to give you the exact story thread, there is a whole thread about something called the Golden Acorn and how it's got to grow into an oak tree.
There is a whole thread of the story absolutely about that. I don't want anyone to say, after Fable 2, that we don't have acorns. We definitely have acorns. Acorns are central to the game of [Fable 2]. If you don't get your acorn, you can't finish the game. That's how ingrained it is into the world.
More information.

Last edited:
I think you link is broken. It came up as chttp://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=813&page=1 for me. Note the beginning c.

The interview is a 2 parter and can be found here and here.

I think he needs to spend more time remembering the old axiom - over-promise and under-deliver ... oh, no, wait ... that is the one he *does* remember :D

Back
Top Bottom