The Black Masses - Official Reveal Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new RPG called The Black Masses has been revealed with a trailer.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/theblackmass...

The Black Masses is a highly ambitious first person open world RPG developed by a small team @Brilliant Game Studios. It features the record breaking crowd rendering technology from our previous title, Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator. TBM is set in a massive medieval fantasy setting on a 16 sq-km island. Fight off tens of thousands of demon possessed souls while trying to solve the mysteries of what started the satanic uprising. Traverse any obstacle with our revolutionary climbing/parkour system. Level up your skills and become a god among men.

Original soundtrack composed by Eric Disero as part the official soundtrack for the game.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtvh...

Release date is unknown.
More information.

So parkour and zombies... sounds like a fantasy version of Dying Light. Could be interesting I guess, and it certainly looks nice.

wow just wow.
thnx for this newsbit, looks awesome !!

Pretty trailer does not translate to equally pretty game. Remember Witcher 3? Beyond that, it's hard to draw any conclusions with so little information about the actual gameplay, world-building and writing.

Zombie RPG. Meh. Like we do not have enough zombie games already. Zombie games are like shooters based in WWII, there are just too much of them for the next 100 years.

Zombie RPG. Meh. Like we do not have enough zombie games already. Zombie games are like shooters based in WWII, there are just too much of them for the next 100 years.
Bah there is never enough zombie RPGs. The only problem is sub-par games as most of them do not deliver, or somehow end up lacking. The last good one was Dead State.

Yes, I don't understand the fixation with zombies either. I also skip anything zombie related, fortunately I didn't skip iZombie, love that show!

Seemed like we had more than enough zombie games, and in every genre, 5 years ago and yet the valve is still wide open.

Back
Top Bottom