You will be able to play any game in your Steam lib soon on consoles via Rainway app

Unless I'm a complete idiot, I haven't found a way yet to get my Switch to do much on the internet. Granted, I've only played with it an hour or so.

Man, if I could ever get Diablo two to function on my Switch, I might not play anything else for....a. very. long. while.

Unless I'm a complete idiot, I haven't found a way yet to get my Switch to do much on the internet. Granted, I've only played with it an hour or so.

Man, if I could ever get Diablo two to function on my Switch, I might not play anything else for….a. very. long. while.

Have you set the Switch wifi to the same wifi protocol as the one you are using on your wifi router?

EDIT It doesnt come with a browser yet if that is what you are asking. They kinda rushed it out because of how badly the Wii U was doing.

Well finally someone got it right.
60FPS The Witcher 3 with hairworks on Playstation 1 in another room for those who didn't trash it. Maybe I should buy some cheap console rubbish on ebay just to troll friends. :evilgrin:

I have to take back what i said. The hardware manufacturer gave the go ahead to make the app for consoles giving these guys the SDKs, but they can stop it at any time AFAIK.

The app is cheaper still and doesnt work on the Switch's screen.

Good luck getting PC games to run properly using that app and a Switch controller - if it's finally made and is allowed to live :)

Good luck getting PC games to run properly using that app and a Switch controller - if it's finally made and is allowed to live :)

The luck part is with the hope that it is allowed to live, there is no reason why the app cant give perfect results minus a little lag to any system.

The luck part is with the hope that it is allowed to live, there is no reason why the app cant give perfect results minus a little lag to any system.

There's also no reason to expect it to work without issue. In my experience, the vast majority of streaming game apps are full of issues.

But hey, I just wanted to offer an alternative that works near-perfectly right now and which isn't expensive. That's all.

There's also no reason to expect it to work without issue.
Some people are instantly optimistic, some pessimistic.
Some nitpick, some ignore.
Some say what they want, some write what CEOs want.
Etc.

Some are excusing wasting money on nonPC rubbish by taking any of sides up there, never consistent with their actual character, only depends which one fits.

Some say what they want, some write what CEOs want.
CEOs can do both at the same time! Guess that's why they get paid the big bucks.

Back
Top Bottom