The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Just had to share this with you all; I think it's brilliant.

LOL, it is ! :lol:

Did you put it into the "daily smile" thread, too ? ;)

No, just here for the elite!! :)

Have you ever noticed this strange picture in MyDDO ?
It is currently displayed for my new cleric.
I wonder what this is supposed to be ?

Attachments

• DDO_FOX.jpg
    DDO_FOX.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 24
That's the picture they took of Cm last Christmas!! :)

Since I had plenty of spare time today, I decided to TR my Bard into a Druid to save time later. After running the Korthos village quests she is now level 2 so I took her to Stormreach. She is now ready to run the Island quests once everyone else is prepared/TR'd.

Me, I must say thtI'm guilty. I've become so much immersed with SIMs Mediaval tht I haven't been online for the last days.

But I think I'll be going online today or tomorrow again.

I don't think, though, that I'll be with you on Friday - only early, perhaps - because my pen & paper role-playing group begind early on Saturday (very early afternoon).

But apart from that I'm happy to assist you with my level 5 Artificer or Cleric - just inform me when you need my help !

Edit : Both have the Korthos Quests and a few Harbour quests on Elite Difficulty - just in case you need it.

Anyone else prepared to do the TR's soon so we could play our low level a little bit? We could avoid the trap heavy stuff on elite for a little while until the bug is fixed.

I ran my Druid thorough some traps while doing hard and she did not die. I am guessing the trap bug is only in quests that offer epic choice?

@ Corwin.......:whip::plotting::slap::cm:

I want to TR some time soon, although it appears Corwin already broke the plan, such as it was. That said, I hate to start up TRv2.0 until we get v1.0 at least flagged for the Shroud. Phuury's got a signet stone ready to go, but he's not allowed to use the Meridia altar to make a blank yet and none of my other toons are anywhere close to 5 pies.

I will definitely be late tomorrow, if I make it at all. The Wild Dogs have a parade that I'll have to taxi for, and my shutdown project isn't complete yet (although it's on track so far).

3 official announcements :

Get +20% Heroic XP, now through July 8th!

The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Thursday, July 5th from 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) for a hotfix. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!

Congratulations to author Marsheila Rockwell (Sabira on the DDO Forums) and Wizards of the Coast for the publication today of their 2nd novel set in the world of Dungeons & Dragons Online!

[…]

Created in conjunction with the latest update for the Dungeons & Dragons Online game, this exciting adventure continues the story of Sabira from The Shard Axe, featuring an underground expedition in dark caverns, powerful artifacts, and drow intrigue.

This is being published in eBook format. Purchase wherever fine eBooks are sold! […]

At least I could get the 1st novel via import now : http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Shard-A...8596/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1341341969&sr=8-3

Edit : A new Sale : http://www.ddo.com/us/ddostoresale
Don't know whether this is all - but I think it's a good idea after the "guild ship wipe" …

Free item of the week : A "Siberys Spirit Cake" : Code : FREEJW

Edit : There seems to be a small update, too !

Last edited:
Turbine has managed to do it again. The airships is wiped for a third time. They have extended the use of SHIP01 coupon for 10 times and 1800 TP per time. So I propose we cooperate to use the coupon to rebuild the lost amenities. I propose we just get 2 of each. It should give us 1 week and 2 days per amenity. There is no point buying more since Turbine will get more hotfixes out.

Strangely enough this hotfix was supposed to fix a combat crash and the airship bug. The fix didn't work so the airship was wiped again. What a bunch of amateurs. :(

Man, I just blew 60k plat putting time on all of them, too. :cm:

I think there's another hotfix due today as well, or did I miss it?

A fix trying to fix the hotfix ?
If it wasn't so bitter it'd be funny.
*sigh*

It's even worse than that. They applied a hotfix to get rid of the airship amenities being stripped. Instead of fixing the bug the hotfix stripped the airship amenities AGAIN. So if they hadn't run the hotfix the amenities wouldn't have been stripped.

This is like giving a flu vaccine to people to make them immune to the flu. Instead the faulty vaccine is infecting healthy with the flu.

:lol:

Sad.

This is what we call "the laughing gets stuck in the throat".

Last edited:
Well that sucks.........I will just wait and use the coupon on something when we all meet on the ship. I spent about that much plat last time Dte. It sucks........(insert word here that brain is really using)...........just sucks.

OK, so we should use the store to purchase everything we're going to buy. No plat this time around. With the bump to 1800TP and between 5 and 10 uses per account (10 minus however many each of us used previously), we should have no problem populating the entire boat. The key is to coordinate. Inventory slots could prove a challenge since I don't think these amenities stack, so y'all might consider which toons you want to put them on (my mule's already full, so I'm on to plan B).

Back
Top Bottom