Borderlands 2 - Launch Date Trailer

yup, this looks awesome. DIdn't really enjoy the first, but I think this one will win me over

I think it looks almost identical to the first game, with minimal changes.

Kinda "meh" from me, though I did like the first one. Just don't feel like playing the same game again with slightly upgraded graphics and a single new class.

I see more story/writing effort put into it,
Better skill tree
cooler environment.
I think there was something more, but i forgot. Anyway, if you consider coop and have a dude or chick you can really spend some quality time there.

Any other links to that video? Perhaps one that doesn't require me to register a YouTube account?

What is so offensive about the trailer that YouTube gave it the "18 or older" tag?

I think it looks almost identical to the first game, with minimal changes.

Kinda "meh" from me, though I did like the first one. Just don't feel like playing the same game again with slightly upgraded graphics and a single new class.

I'm with you on this one; though, I did play a lot of the original with a buddy (I friggen loved driving off cliffs with him screaming at me from the gunner seat).

Any other links to that video? Perhaps one that doesn't require me to register a YouTube account?

What is so offensive about the trailer that YouTube gave it the "18 or older" tag?

Beats me! unless it is another trailer than this one

Interesting Art/graphics style I must say. Not my kind of game though (loot centered coop rpg lite shooter ?)…

Thanks JonNik.

Didn't like the presentation at all. Was that supposed to be a game trailer or an MTV video?

Anyways… yeah, it doesn't look like there's much difference from the first game. Maybe a bargain bin pickup for me.

Back
Top Bottom