Dark Messiah - Now Available

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic should now be turning up in NA stores, plus the Steam version has been unlocked and is ready to go:
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic™ On Steam™ Now

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic is available now for those in North America for just $49.95. For those outside of North America, the game will be made available at 10 am GMT this Friday, October 27.

For more information on Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, please visit http://www.mightandmagic.com/.
More information.

I'm looking forward to this. Steam is athenticating my download now. I put my Gothic 3 (import) on the shelf for now but will finish it later, after patches. I think waiting for a patch is prudent for Gothic 3.

I'll point you to an existing discussion here:

Basically, I'm playing it out, and there are some issues. I'll recommend that after the game is fully installed from Steam, you click Properties, Local Files, and Verify Cache. It will take a bit, but if everything is OK it will only be done once. If it starts loading 100's of MB of stuff, then I suggest when it is done, you exit Steam, restart it, and re-verify the cache. That will take care of the two killer bugs early on.

Back
Top Bottom