Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Deep Dive Trailer & System Specs - Page 4 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Deep Dive Trailer & System Specs

Default Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Deep Dive Trailer & System Specs

October 19th, 2020, 10:01
Originally Posted by Falksi View Post
See I thought it was fitting.

Geralt is a super-human stud-muffin drifter who's out to bang and bounce, not settle down.
He was like that because the game (or the player) made him be like that. In the books he wasn't chasing skirts to this extent.

Originally Posted by Gwydden View Post
There are way too many flings and the writing for them is almost always astoundingly stupid, but I never got this particular complaint. Before playing the game, based on what folks were saying I figured there was some sort of trophy room in-game were you could see all the cards you had gotten—which yeah, I thought sounded pretty distasteful.

But in fact the cards are disorderly strewn around the codex, hidden away behind tiny heart icons, and it's impossible to get them all in one playthrough nor does the game keep track of them globally. Not much of a collection, that.
You may be right. I don't exactly remember how they were presented in the game.
I still think they ahould have been left out.
It's not a big deal though. As we all know CDPR handled things differently in the sequels.
--
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
- George Bernard Shaw


Currently playing: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Morrandir is offline

Morrandir

Morrandir's Avatar
SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

#61

Join Date: May 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,687
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

Default 

October 19th, 2020, 10:34
Originally Posted by largh View Post
Oh, that looks like a great game Looking forward to reading the RPGWatch review once the game gets published (if it ever does)
Sadly no it's against the terms of this site. The Codex might though.

Here's the kickstarter Link - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/990500595/subverse/
--
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”
Couchpotato is offline

Couchpotato

Couchpotato's Avatar
Laziest Man Alive

#62

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Great ol'Murica
Posts: 24,231
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)

Default 

October 19th, 2020, 10:40
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
Sadly no it's against the terms of this site. The Codex might though.
Who sets the terms? There is nothing bad with honest copulation. Call it nature-documentary if you will I am more against dishonest copulation like the sex between species from different galaxies in Mass Effect Andromeda. How can they have similar genitalia or even sexual dimorphism? Bioware deserved all the shit they got just because of that …and making a porn parody out of that just makes sense.
largh is offline

largh

Watchdog

#63

Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Norway
Posts: 174
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Default 

October 19th, 2020, 10:50
Originally Posted by Morrandir View Post
He was like that because the game (or the player) made him be like that. In the books he wasn't chasing skirts to this extent.
But I'm playing the game not reading the books, so I've no problem with it.

Like you say, the player is playing it & roleplaying him to some degree, despite him having his own personality. Having the option to play as a hang-your-hat drifter ploughing through wenches on the way fits for me.
--
“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”
Falksi is offline

Falksi

Falksi's Avatar
Sentinel

#64

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 478
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Deep Dive Trailer & System Specs
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:33.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by DragonByte Security (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright by RPGWatch