purpleblob's MHW screenshots

I like the contrast better with the purple BUT what happens when it gets splattered with monster blood? Is that blood red or green? Green might still work but if it's red…

There's no blood splatter in this game ;)

I thought I'd share my MH: Rise screenshots here along with MH: World rather than making a new thread :)

r3iUVHh.png

OcbVrRM.jpg

sjIxvs2.jpg

Yay, finally got to high rank and can re-colour my armor!

Also, I miss MH: World :<

qbPs5XC.jpg

Wqatkcc.jpg

LNkIDZk.jpg

sWvMOoH.png

UqQiAsw.jpg

They really look different, the MHR screenies look more cartoonish, but in a refined way. It's like looking at a giant tapestry or pastel painting, they're using a lot of soft colours. Or is that just an impression I get on this choice of scenes?

In the last shot of your first post, is she … dancing? Maybe happy to level up? :D

They really look different, the MHR screenies look more cartoonish, but in a refined way. It's like looking at a giant tapestry or pastel painting, they're using a lot of soft colours. Or is that just an impression I get on this choice of scenes?

Bit of both - there are lots of pastel colours in game and I'm choosing spots where its bright (screenies look horrible in shades).

In the last shot of your first post, is she … dancing? Maybe happy to level up? :D

Its called "dance pose"... instead of dancing, they get frozen in a few dance poses.. it look really silly.

Bit of both - there are lots of pastel colours in game and I'm choosing spots where its bright (screenies look horrible in shades).

Its called "dance pose"… instead of dancing, they get frozen in a few dance poses.. it look really silly.

Funny, I almost wrote it was less bright in general than the MHW pics, and they were actually among the brightests. A game to play at night, then.

Aw, too bad it's frozen poses, it did look quite entertaining on the screenshot. :)

Funny, I almost wrote it was less bright in general than the MHW pics, and they were actually among the brightests. A game to play at night, then.

Aw, too bad it's frozen poses, it did look quite entertaining on the screenshot. :)

Both Rise and World use a lot of brighter colours but I think shade of pink was used more often in Rise because of cherry blossoms (Japanese themed setting in Rise)

There's only dance pose in Rise but you actually dance in World - another reason why World is superior to Rise :p

Are you hunting monsters or trying to seduce them? ;)

All outfits are crafted using monster bits - don't think monsters will be attracted to hunters who carve them ;)

And the other creatures ? What are they ?

More screenies - yay, no longer looking Japanese :p

Nice. They do like their cherry blossoms! :) I went over there for work once, for an important Japanese client. First thing their boss proposed us at noon was to go outside and look at cherry blossom in the park, even though the schedule was really tight. We were lucky to be there just when they were blooming; a bit of nature in this big, polluted Tokyo city.

(but I could have admired that comfortably from home since we had one in the garden :p)

What are all those boxes, is that for weapons or for clothes? Or to assemble this ... thing? ;)

Nice. They do like their cherry blossoms! :) I went over there for work once, for an important Japanese client. First thing their boss proposed us at noon was to go outside and look at cherry blossom in the park, even though the schedule was really tight. We were lucky to be there just when they were blooming; a bit of nature in this big, polluted Tokyo city.

(but I could have admired that comfortably from home since we had one in the garden :p)

What are all those boxes, is that for weapons or for clothes? Or to assemble this … thing? ;)

Nice :) I never went to Japan - I always wanted to but not sure anymore because of COVID.

Those boxes are just decoration placed by devs :p

Nice :) I never went to Japan - I always wanted to but not sure anymore because of COVID.

I'm sure you'd love it, it's an awesome experience, and it shouldn't be too far for you (well, all is relative).

There's Aoshima, an island to the South which has an insane amounts of cats running around. Maybe there's a Pelico among them. :D

x_lon_cats_150303.jpg

They are all palicoes in my eyes lol

I'm sure you'd love it, it's an awesome experience, and it shouldn't be too far for you (well, all is relative).

There's Aoshima, an island to the South which has an insane amounts of cats running around. Maybe there's a Pelico among them. :D

x_lon_cats_150303.jpg

Ay, Dios Mío!

Screenie with my hubby's hunter:
WANOoNO.jpg

My cat is now dressed in a pretty dress lol!
8en7aw1.png

My character now looking like a regal queen:
T1VhLrU.jpg

My & hubby's hunter - took us like 20 minutes to set up for this lol:
lTjIYvc.jpg

More fashion (I think this is just about all I can come up with base game before expansion comes out):

9QuLtJk.jpg

jgKyxMS.jpg

9UCnv2o.jpg

qX0jJvQ.jpg

I'm taking break from Rise (actually starting to hate Rise) and went back to World - so much fun :D

And it's time to show off our palico fashions! They are so adorable :D

Marty the lil Anja cat:
1vJ44sF.jpg

Frumpy the pukei pukei cat:
P08zlcm.jpg

Patches the Banbaro cat:
5Dy71w1.jpg

Pelico the pink bunny cat:
KWzh1wl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom