Baldur's Gate 3 - Pre-Patch Announcement

Damn wolf, how bout some spoiler tags? ;)

Because I honestly didn't even remotely consider naming creatures a spoiler. There was nothing about where they were, any details on the fight, etc. Just names.

But it wasn't my intent in anyway to spoil so if people consider something like that to be a spoiler I will try to remember in the future. I added tags to it.

EDIT: PS - I don't mind adding tags but I want to be clear it never even enter my mind to even consider tags. It wasn't like "hmm should I add tags or not?" That question never even entered the picture. I thought just listing names of a creature was safe. I was very surprised when I read your comment. But my apologies if I inadvertently spoiled something as that wasn't my intent.

My intent was to let Booboo know you can defeat tough stuff at level 4.

Also he mentioned the minotaurs and no one asked for a spoiler for that. So a little confused over what is safe or not I guess.

I was just messing with you tbh. :)

I'd probably use spoiler tags especially when mentioning boss creatures, but I didn't mean to make you think I was being serious there.

I was just messing with you tbh. :)

I'd probably use spoiler tags especially when mentioning boss creatures, but I didn't mean to make you think I was being serious there.

Ah okay. I tend to be a bit literal at times (and way over analyze things :p) and I really hadn't wanted to spoil anything. I was like "how can I answer Booboo without spoiling".

But on the other hand I should have been more conscious about it as I know different people have different tolerance levels for this kind of thing. Anyhow at least your comment will hopefully make me more aware in the future.

In the end my goal was mainly to let Booboo know there was hope to defeat some tough stuff if they persevered.

It's a 62-GB download though, so this will add a bit more delay to the wait.

No thanks. I've really enjoyed the EA, but I'm not redownloading the entire thing for this update.

Besides, I've already played enough to know it's worthwhile, so I'd rather wait until it's finished at this point.

No thanks. I've really enjoyed the EA, but I'm not redownloading the entire thing for this update.

Besides, I've already played enough to know it's worthwhile, so I'd rather wait until it's finished at this point.
I understand the feeling! I'll just have a quick look, out of curiosity, but probably not spend much time anymore until the next update (planned after the holidays).

Back
Top Bottom