Things you don't need to know...

You know what really sucks buying clothes or a jacket online and finding out the sizes the manufacturer use are not up to par. Seriously a 3X shirt is not an XL.

Can't even get my arms in the shirts or jacket and getting a refund from them is a hassle. They must be using child size adults for the cheap China manufactures.
Not a problem over here. We can return anything bought online within 14 days after receiving it without the need to specify a reason. We have a law for that. We get a full refund including the delivery cost (not including the cost to send it back, although many companies offer free return shipping as well).
As a result if I buy clothes or shoes online, I just order different sizes and send back what I don't need.
Obviously this is only the case for on-line companies in The Netherlands or targeting The Netherlands.

Not a problem over here. We can return anything bought online within 14 days after receiving it without the need to specify a reason. We have a law for that. We get a full refund including the delivery cost (not including the cost to send it back, although many companies offer free return shipping as well).
As a result if I buy clothes or shoes online, I just order different sizes and send back what I don't need.
Obviously this is only the case for on-line companies in The Netherlands or targeting The Netherlands.
Unfortunately I can only get back limited store credit or pay to ship everything back myself. So I'm out of almost $300 as most of the stuff was Xmas gifts that don't fit.

Already called and got a hold of their so called boss and she wasn't happy with my review. It was a large site called Wish that referred to me by a few close friends.

Mostly those 3D printed shirts and one jacket for me.:(

I ordered some other stuff as well that wasn't as advertised on their website.

Finally we've got some irrelevant information from ozzieland (not Osborne) again, although, sorry to say, it's not connected to the favourite sports down under, such as water-polo or the-shortest-distance-between-you-and-dangerous-animals competitions,
But. Australian bowler Shane Warne claimed that he had "nightmares" at the thought of bowling to Sachin Tendulka. Which is a bit strange, since mr Tendulka is mainly interested in throwing things at people standing in front of peculiarly arranged (like Stonehenge) pieces of wood.

Anything from Oz is welcome here.

an incarnation of pibbur who was about to say that any news from down under is useless information, but who decided against it.

It's about to be 9 o'clock GMT. The 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st Century.

It's about to be 9 o'clock GMT. The 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st Century.
It's a shame it wasn't the 21st month either... That would have made it extra special.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

And the timestamp on your post says you made that post at exactly 21:00 GMT :)
Didn't realize this event, but now that I do, I know there are 11 more coming this year.

And the timestamp on your post says you made that post at exactly 21:00 GMT :)
Didn't realize this event, but now that I do, I know there are 11 more coming this year.

Suffice it to say, that with lockdown, I have way too much time on my hands. At Christmas, I decided that a set of white fairy lights needed to be colourful, so I painted all 500 bulbs. :idea:

We do get 11 more 21st of the months this year, but not the 21st day of the year again.

Suffice it to say, that with lockdown, I have way too much time on my hands. At Christmas, I decided that a set of white fairy lights needed to be colourful, so I painted all 500 bulbs. :idea:

We do get 11 more 21st of the months this year, but not the 21st day of the year again.

I think you might need to get out more. :biggrin:

I think you might need to get out more. :biggrin:

You are correct, Sir. Freedom will be sweet, and can't come soon enough, before I take up macrame, or something.

Speaking of too much time on our hands, it seems the movie industry guys are at a loose end, too.

You are correct, Sir. Freedom will be sweet, and can't come soon enough, before I take up macrame, or something.
AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH MACRAME?????

an incarnation of pibbur who has done a lot of macrame and is currently working on a new guitar strap.

I'm sitting at a car workshop, they're doing a lengthy testing of the 12V battery which has discharged competely a couple of times. Cold weather and almost no more than 5 km rides takes its toll.

There are 7853 dots on the carpet where I'm sitting.

an incarnation of pibbur who spends his time solving crossword puzzles, programming, surfing the net. And drinking coffee.

PS. I would of course have made some macrame stuff, if I had remembered to bring the threads with me. DS.

Uh-oh.

Nothing fundamentally wrong with macrame and similar activities, of course. It's just that, in the normal course of events, if it was noted that Ripper hadn't come out of his house for weeks, and had taken up knitting, people might start to raise concerns.

Bah I'm not afraid to admit I know how to knit gloves, hats, and scarfs.:p

It's just a hobby though.:blush:

Oh, god. I'm digging the hole deeper.

Back
Top Bottom