Exoplanet

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
There is a new indie RPG project - Exoplanet. It already has an alpha video:
http://alersteam.com/blog/en/2012/11/alpha_build_2/

Being an indie game, I think that's impressive work. Hopefully it won't turn into vaporware.

EDIT:
Just noticed it's added on Greenlight so I voted for it.

Interesting. Environments looks nice. Its hard to tell in the vid but the animations looks a bit primative.

There is a new indie RPG project - Exoplanet. It already has an alpha video:
http://alersteam.com/blog/en/2012/11/alpha_build_2/

Being an indie game, I think that's impressive work. Hopefully it won't turn into vaporware.

Hello!
Thanks for your attention and for the vote! I am a member of the team that develops this game. Of course, Exoplanet didn't turn into vaporware. It was funded via Kickstarter and is available in Early Access on Steam. Its full title is Exoplanet: First Contact.

Right now we are preparing a big update with a brand new starting location and a lot of new quests. Feel free to check out our Kickstarter pitch video to learn more about this game.

We are ready to answer any questions, as here in the comments, as well via our Discord channel (https://discordapp.com/invite/g587hrb). We'd be happy to see you among us.

I sponsored this project quite a while ago, is this game fully done or do you have a time-frame on when that's expected?

Hello! We moved pretty far from the state on which it was in time of initial release, now there's about a year of work till the final version.

Nearly 8 years, what a work ethic!

Glad to hear this didn't just evaporate, I'll be sure to check it out once it's fully released and updated.

Thanks a lot for your reply! The nearest update will come very soon.

Hello! Please take a look at the current version of our protagonist Jack Sharp.

What do you think?

I guess he looks sharp enough :)

I hope you guys finish the game before we all die from deadly diseases :D

I hope you guys finish the game before we all die from deadly diseases :D

It will took quite a long time for covid-19 to kill really ALL people in the world. So, yes, we will finish the game some earlier :)

Good because I've literally forgotten about this game a few times already. Mostly because I don't follow Early Access anymore. I do remember the Kickstarter vaguely as it's been a few years.

Good because I've literally forgotten about this game a few times already. Mostly because I don't follow Early Access anymore. I do remember the Kickstarter vaguely as it's been a few years.

Yeah I just went back and checked my pledge page and it funded in Sept. 2015 with an expected delivery of ‘early 2016’ ... oops! Cool to see there is still progress, so it will be an excellent bonus if the game releases since I long ago wrote off the $$

Yeah I've ran into that same problem over the years, since I avoid products that are in early access I tend to be out of the loop where information is concerned. Thankfully, this website keeps me well informed, even when I knew something but simply forgot it over time for whatever reason.

Can't believe it's been almost five years already. Anyway this wouldn't be the first crowd-sourced game to be delayed by years. Maybe I should use discord for more info.

Sometimes our Jack wakes up in other games. It takes some time for him to return on K'Tharsis.

image.png

This time Jack found himself in the Witcher universe. How do you think, how long he will endure in this world?

Back
Top Bottom