EGS + IOI = how to shit on pc players

It's a pretty great (and rare) story: a developer who has shepherded a property for decades loses their big publisher (Square-Enix) but not only retains the property themselves but rebounds to release two acclaimed and ostensibly profitable entries.

I just wish they'd make elusive targets permanently available.

I just wish they'd make elusive targets permanently available.

Yeah, that would be nice. It's disheartening going into Hitman 2 and seeing I missed 65 or however many elusive targets :(

Also, I wonder if they'll ever make it drm free and release it on gog. I imagine they won't bother cutting every server dependency they currently have.

I hear one youtuber's review, MrMatty, and he said that similar to: during one of his sessions he lost connectivity to the internet and was booted out of the game? That does not sounds good, if I understood him correctly.

EDIT: and I went for it, and got it on Epic. But I'll probably wait for it to come out on steam. I don't have time for it right now, and I already have achievements on steam and I don't want to start over.

Regardless, I've seen some of the levels and they look great. Especially the manor level. I think I'll love that one. It looks gorgeous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom