How come there is nothing Mass Effect related?

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch
Pretty odd, for one of the most popular sci fi rpg's around and Andromeda not that far away. Why not open another sub forum? Pretty sure some people are still riled up about the ending. :p

ME was more popular to the general mainstream and casual RPG fans than it was around here. I'm sure we'll open a sub-forum when ME 4 is released though.

IMHO, ME is more shooter than RPG; I tried it, got bored, gave up!! Rinse and repeat for each new iteration!!!! YAWN

Eh...that's pushing it, if anything they changed it too much from one game to the next. Sometimes combining elements from different genres can work in favor...look at "hybrids" such as Deus Ex or Witcher, would "hardcore" rpg design work well in those games?
I'm hoping more for a more of a "new frontier" experience in Andromeda that ME1 only "scratched", but was enough to leave a stronger impression than it's sequels.

Eh…that's pushing it, if anything they changed it too much from one game to the next. Sometimes combining elements from different genres can work in favor…look at "hybrids" such as Deus Ex or Witcher, would "hardcore" rpg design work well in those games?

Eh? What's "hybrid" about The Witcher?

We should have a forum for every RPG title ever made! And they should all be on the first page!

Bioware and game three sucked, one of the very few that I've ever demanded a refund for. And on top of that you probably need the Origin platform to play them, and I like my pc too much to put that garbage on it. Ask a question, get some answers =))

There is no need for ME4 subsection yet.
Bioware still keeps silent on the matter and a few employees are trolling the community on the official boards. :)

Unlike Corwin, I'm very interested in ME4 and will probably preorder it if available with some -20% or more discount (usually possible on GMG).
I'm definetly not buying super duper mega deluxe collector whatever bloatware edition. If possible, I'll buy a game version that doesn't contain multiplayer idiocy.

That's old news.
And the very reason I'll preorder. I adored bump around with Mako.

Eh…I hope that Bioware learned their lesson and sticks to a simpler, more focused on characters plot and focuses more on space exploration. Their typical "The hyper advanced machine race that comes back every 50k years to pay everyone a visit" stories…are simply too big for their own good and always end up crashing under their weight with writers inventing magical devices/characters to circumvent the plot holes.
Mankind Divided looks a lot more promising, in my book…more stronger, relatable themes, darker and more realistic setting, better writers and Adam Jensen got a few upgrades this time around. :p

No.
Quarter openworld, half storydriven RPG, quarter trading card game.

No, 75% sex scenes...the rest you can split however you like. :p

I'll be playing the next ME when it hits, but it's too far away right now to worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom