Conan Exiles - The Imperial East Pack

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The first DLC for Conan Exiles is available now on Steam and is named The Imperial East Pack.

The Imperial East Pack is now available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, introducing new Khitai-themed building pieces, armors, weapons, and decorations.

OSLO, Norway - June 25th, 2018 - Funcom is excited to announce that The Imperial East Pack, the first DLC for Conan Exiles, is now available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. The DLC can be purchased for $9.99 on all three platforms and introduces a range of new items and building pieces inspired by the eastern kingdom of Khitai. Players will be able to build new, Khitai-themed buildings, fill them with new furniture and decorations, acquire new Khitai-patterned war paints, and don several new and ornate armors and weapons brought from Khitai to the Exiled Lands.

The Imperial East Pack contains:

• 39 new Khitan building pieces.
    • A full set of building pieces with the same stats as existing tier three.
  • 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Khitan Officer Armor.
    • Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each.
  • 9 new weapons in one Khitan weapon set.
    • Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon.
  • 5 new warpaints in Khitan style.
    • Decorative warpaints in jade, black, white and red.
  • 25 new placeables, such as a dragon idol and hanging lamps.
    • Can be created at an all new Khitan Artisan station.

More information.

I own Conan Exiles. Survival games; for me, haven't been working out. In theory they seem so cool but when I purchase them I just get bored. I fall for it every time. I know they're the thing right now, maybe my patience isn't what it used to be or adult life doesn't allow for me to grind - especially a grind that resets itself, making progress something fleeting. Subnautica worked for me, I could just being trying to recreate that experience.

Cool looking characters, animations, environment and especially armor - too bad it isn't RPG game, what a miss :-/

I own Conan Exiles. Survival games; for me, haven't been working out. In theory they seem so cool but when I purchase them I just get bored. I fall for it every time. I know they're the thing right now, maybe my patience isn't what it used to be or adult life doesn't allow for me to grind - especially a grind that resets itself, making progress something fleeting. Subnautica worked for me, I could just being trying to recreate that experience.

I never tried Subnautica, too cutesy looking. I like The Long Dark and 7 Days to Die and the rest I get bored with eventually. Got tons of hours in both of these though. If you liked Subnautica, have you tried Raft?

Conan Exiles was fun for one play thru to max lvl but I had no desire to play with a new character. Not a lot to do at max lvl and the higher lvl zones had very few mobs. They are too worried about releasing DLC's.

Yeah I've a friend playing this, and she tried to get me interested but from what I read and heard, it just isn't my kind of game. Which is fine, gives me lots of time to clear that nasty back log of mine!

have you tried Raft?

I have not tried Raft, no. But I have seen some screenshots of it. Not sure it's my taste, not sure!

Does it look anywhere near that on PC? Or they spriced it up a bit?

Up to now, that studio has largely sponsored the streaming scene in order to get their product streamed.
They might not be able to escape doing it once again, even though it will not translate in big sales.

Back
Top Bottom