How can you see if you've actually replied to a PM?

N

NewDArt

I've tried writing a few PMs now - and they don't show up in my Sent Items (I notice that I have to manually enable that option), but there's no way to see your reply to someone it seems.

So, I'm now not certain if they've actually received my messages. Is there a way to know?

Once you hit the button, it's not possible to see what you sent.

If you scroll down before sending a PM there is a checkbox that you can enable to receive a PM when the receiver opens the PM.
However the receiver can decline sending that message though.

The option to always have a copy of PMs you sent can be enabled in your User Control Panel in the 'Edit Options' section. Alternatively it can be enabled/disabled per PM as well by scrolling down before sending an enabling/disabling the relevant checkbox.

If you scroll down before sending a PM there is a checkbox that you can enable to receive a PM when the receiver opens the PM.

The option to always have a copy of PMs you sent can be enabled in your User Control Panel in the 'Edit Options' section. Alternatively it can be enabled/disabled per PM as well by scrolling down before sending an enabling/disabling the relevant checkbox.

Thank you!

I only noticed that checkbox after sending a number of replies which weren't saved in my Sent Items folder. As a piece of suggestion, could you turn this ON by default ?

Dunno, would have to check.
They do add to your total amount of PMs though, so you will reach your limit faster.

What's this limit, Myrthos?

That depends on what usergroups you are a member off:
- Registered users (basically everyone): 100
- RPGWatch donor: 200
- Moderator: 200
- Original Sin (2) donor: 500
- RPGWatch Team: 500
- Administrator: 2000

Writing it down, I think I'll up the RPGWatch donor amount as it seems a bit illogical at the moment and should be more rewarding than the amount for Original Sin donor.
Also RPGWatch donors don't see any ads (not that they are that intrusive).

The amounts don't stack. The highest amount is the one you get. And if you fall from grace (like from RPGWatch donor to registered user), you automatically resort to the lower number. If your amount of PMs is higher than that new number. The PMs stay, but you cannot send and receive anything anymore until you have cleaned up things.

That depends on what usergroups you are a member off:
- Registered users (basically everyone): 100
- RPGWatch donor: 200
- Moderator: 200
- Original Sin (2) donor: 500
- RPGWatch Team: 500
- Administrator: 2000

Writing it down, I think I'll up the RPGWatch donor amount as it seems a bit illogical at the moment and should be more rewarding than the amount for Original Sin donor.
Also RPGWatch donors don't see any ads (not that they are that intrusive).
(...)

Regarding the "donations" subject, it seems it is time for me to make a donation again :p I'm starting to see colored things in RPGWatch home page, don't know if it was the LSD......

Back
Top Bottom