Grimoire

The biggest problem is, if he is not careful, he's going to have to pony up another $5k for to put it on Steam again. I don't know what that is in dollarydoos but I'm sure Valve would take it every time.

A lot of grimoire thread. What's the difference between this one and the one in the indie forum - just want to make sure i post comments to the correct thread.

A lot of grimoire thread. What's the difference between this one and the one in the indie forum - just want to make sure i post comments to the correct thread.

This is the thread for people who think Cleve sold out by going for that newfangled fad of digital distribution, instead of just planning to release it on floppy disks.

The biggest problem is, if he is not careful, he's going to have to pony up another $5k for to put it on Steam again. I don't know what that is in dollarydoos but I'm sure Valve would take it every time.

I thought it was $100?

Oh! I think I might still have a drive in a box somewhere but not for floppies; rather for those updated sort in a hard shell. Hum. Not sure I have a motherboard left with the appropriate connector; maybe one packed away somewhere in a corner. Hum. Oh well.

This is the thread for people who think Cleve sold out by going for that newfangled fad of digital distribution, instead of just planning to release it on floppy disks.

There are three positive reviews of people playing it for less than an hour...

There are three positive reviews of people playing it for less than an hour…

Half the Codex will give it a positive review sight unseen. Isn't that kind of thing what they always do, though?

It looks bloody awful. :biggrin:

So... What's so special about this game again? Other than the fact it took forever to come out? (Genuinely curious)

Not actually banned, just a Codexian way to say 'be back later'. I still wouldn't advise watching. Horribly clunky gameplay, can't imagine doing that for 600 hours.

Back
Top Bottom