Warning RPGWatch: Shadow Hunters RPG on Kickstarter: it is already on sale!

Lol. Do go early in the morning and avoid the summer, so I suggest you go at the time the picture above was taken.

Oh dear. Queuing is one of my least favourite things. Yes, a dawn raid is often the way to go at tourist sites.

Wintertime is more fun. Especially if it is bloody cold for a long time. All the Dutch are nice on the ice.

Attachments

• D40948B5-6B3F-4070-A381-53266F164E37.jpg
    D40948B5-6B3F-4070-A381-53266F164E37.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 109
  • A8A45AFA-5BB9-475E-A40B-E1E8C30078A2.jpg
    A8A45AFA-5BB9-475E-A40B-E1E8C30078A2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 97
I'm confused - by both the title of this thread; and the thread itself. It is very confusing.

(btw the title seems to be warning: rpgwatch is on sale).

I'm confused - by both the title of this thread; and the thread itself. It is very confusing.

(btw the title seems to be warning: rpgwatch is on sale).

The OP is trying to get backing for a game that is already released and discounted on itch.io. In addition, it is an Ellis Studios game on itch.io, which we established beyond doubt to be a scammer selling other people's work a couple of years ago.

The rest of it is just me speculating about the weird trollish nature of the whole thing, and whether it is a troll who returns in various guises from time to time. Could be that troll, could be Ellis, or perhaps even they are one and the same. But my speculation is irrelevant - the key evidence shows that there is something rotten, one way or the other.

Last edited:
So let me understand: A troll is going to make a game that he (or she) doesn't remember already making - or perhaps someone else already made and sell it as if it is the game they are going to make but is already made.

Yes, best to just ignore it. I am in tune with the dark side of the force, and can detect disturbances within it. Then @Eye; wields the ban hammer.

The oldest indication of hockey played on ice was those 16th and 17th C Dutch paintings. Unfortunately, you can't tell if its hockey they're playing or some kind of ice golf.

I don't get it. De Dutch are such good skaters with a tradition of bone skates only matched by the Micmac Indians. Why don't you guys go in for hockey since you've been playing it so long?

PS - Great catch again ripper.

One of the tricks of "Ellis Studios" and his kickstarters is to ask for a relatively low $500. He doesn't ask the moon so he catches the occasional sucker like email spam.

I am in tune with the dark side of the force, and can detect disturbances within it. Then @Eye; wields the ban hammer.
Hey, it’s a risky job, but somebody has to do it.
giphy.gif
If I’m honest though…
giphy.gif

I don't get it. De Dutch are such good skaters with a tradition of bone skates only matched by the Micmac Indians. Why don't you guys go in for hockey since you've been playing it so long?
We do play hockey. The Dutch are one of the best hockey playing nations in the world. Especially the women.
We are not so good in ice hockey though :)

Shame that there are only 120 skills and magic spells. I only give money to rpgs which have atleast 130 skills. That is my new rule.

Not Nikita? Oh well, just the original thieving, lying, scamming, shovelware artist you've just confirmed yourself to be then.

Piss off and stop wasting our time.

Straight to the hammer, no messing about with these fuckwits. ;)

Back
Top Bottom