Votes: 11 22.9%
  • In the low 1000's

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • 3 figures only

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Somewhere around 100

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
(…) What were you playing in 1997 when Cleve got his brainstorm? That could be it's own thread.

Don't give Myrthos an idea for another Grimoire poll….. oooops :p

I think luj1 cares more about this than the rest of the Watch put together :)

Which is kinda cute. Certainly an interesting title to focus his sugar on, to compensate for all the fanatical bile he spews ;)

He worked for Sir-Tech on the original Wizardry 8 ("Stones of Arnhem") which was cancelled. The Wizardry 8 that ended up actually being released was a different project.

I can see why most of us participate in Grimoire threads, and that's purely for the amusement factor by poking fun at that game. I mean, c'mon, its creator and development cycle have been bizarre enough to warrant that. And even if it's going to be a work of genius and the Second Coming of Christ, that wouldn't change any of that.

On the other hand, I don't know why luj1 is defending it so fervently. Maybe he gets the same amount of entertainment out of it as we do by mocking it? Or he's a contrarian? Or it's masochism? No idea.

Since I always defend indies and brutalize mainstream garbage I'll take contrarian. :)

If, by brutalizing, you mean whining irrationally behind your screen - then sold! ;)

Sorry d'Art, contrary to you, my life isn't reduced to camping this forum for emotional fulfilment.

That said, I think I can break my pull up record today. :)

Last edited:
I guess that means what I'm doing goes way beyond brutalizing games and elitists :)

What term would be Codexian enough, I wonder.

Maybe I conquer and destroy all your faces!

50K estimated. But out of courtesy and respect I voted 5 figures.

He worked for Sir-Tech on the original Wizardry 8 ("Stones of Arnhem") which was cancelled. The Wizardry 8 that ended up actually being released was a different project.

Back in the day he used to talk a lot about his time at Sir-Tech and how horrible everyone was there. He clearly left on very poor terms.

Why isnt there "none" option? It msy not be released after all which means no sale :p

Unless he turns on early access....which he has said he won't do.

If it is ever released I'll buy it someday. Gotta support those small devs that make one game every 20 years, hehe.

he should delay it for a few months to add achievements and cards on steam haha

he should delay it for a few months to add achievements and cards on steam haha

First achievement every player gets: Senior Vault-Dweller
(Achieved by: You have waited thirty years for this game.)

Back
Top Bottom