Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale - Announced

I guess being a server based program that this is possible and I don't know, will try to keap an open mind. I still think I will will wait for some user reviews first

Usually I'm pretty optimistic about future releases. But this looks like one of those Marvel comics co-op beat 'em up games. I might still try it out, but looks a little too frenzied for my taste.

The game is an xbox arcade title and a PlayStation network game. Does this mean its a low budget game then? Its also coming out on the PC and I hope its not garabge.
I'm still waiting for a good D&D Rpg it has been years, and I'm not exited about the new neverwinter game coming out.

The game is an xbox arcade title and a PlayStation network game. Does this mean its a low budget game then? Its also coming out on the PC and I hope its not garabge.
It means it's on a lower budget, yeah, but it doesn't necessarily mean low budget. It is Atari after all.

We are not exactly spammed with DnD titles as of late. I am mildly interested. OMFG this is so exciting!!!!

Looks like a bit of fun, nothing terribly well polished at the moment, but it's early days.

No expectations for a game seems to be the new outlook. I really hope this game is for the real D&D fans but since its coming to Xbox i highly doubt it. I want this to be a great Turn based RPG !!! I really do.

Dare I remind you all of DemonStone? And to whoever asked which ruleset they are going to use here.... please help me wipe the soda off my LCD monitor.

No expectations for a game seems to be the new outlook. I really hope this game is for the real D&D fans but since its coming to Xbox i highly doubt it. I want this to be a great Turn based RPG !!! I really do.
I have the 4e Red Box. Can I join your "real fan" club, please? Please? Pwetty please?

I bet Diablo/WoW/Left4Dead got namechecked at the design meeting. And that one guy who said "ruleset" got fired.

And so, be it. Who knows, if it`s not too expensive it might be even "fun". Luckily, my GoldBoxFilter that was quite painful to implant removes all association with the revered D&D franchise from such projects...

Thanks for reminding me I still need to play DS. ;)

ROFLMAO stop it! I payed 35 bucks for that turd back in the day and played it for 20 minutes tops. I had to use a freakin gamepad to get the thing to play right. I played Dungeon Lords longer.

I hate to be pessimistic about anything D&D, but I have to agree with the doubters on this one. I really hate seeing "D&D" and "action-rpg" in the same sentence.

What I'm really waiting for is an announcement from Atari about the next Baldurs Gate game. There were rumors a few years ago that they were working on it and that 2011 was the year we would see something.

I'm always open to have another D&D game though and won't pass judgement until more info comes out.

I have the 4e Red Box. Can I join your "real fan" club, please? Please? Pwetty please?

Wow !!! Tea Bagged , Your on a roll today. Im not the jury, but i think its safe to say your an arrogant, pompous ass.

Back
Top Bottom