The Witcher 2 - Preview @ IGN, Ripten, Youtube Footage from VE3D

Interesting. GB's feature is actually a pale shadow compared to what CD-Action covers, I'm going to get me a copy ASAP.

I saw a youtube clip recently of someone beating Gothic 2 in 6 minutes, so it's a whole 2 minutes more of gameplay in Morrowind :D

I can see paying $50 for 8 minutes, but 6 minutes is a little short.

Who plays Morrowind for the main quest anyways? I put around 200 hours into that game and never even finished the MQ. :)

Who plays Morrowind for the main quest anyways? I put around 200 hours into that game and never even finished the MQ. :)

I finished it twice I think... it's actually a pretty good MQ all things considered. Some good writing and developments later on.

I finished it twice I think… it's actually a pretty good MQ all things considered. Some good writing and developments later on.

I did most of the MQ, I just never bothered to kill Dagoth Ur. I thought the plot was decent, but it definitely wasn't my favorite part of the game.

I did most of the MQ, I just never bothered to kill Dagoth Ur. I thought the plot was decent, but it definitely wasn't my favorite part of the game.

I just liked all the stuff about ascending to godhood and where the dwarves went. The actual very end in the center of the volcano was iffy.

I look at that "envionments" video, and I think, "why doesn't this even get close to the uncanny valley, even though its beautiful?"

What's missing is dust, and dirt. All those locations would have powdery surfaces that aren't glossy and would kick up clouds when walked on.

Now why don't devs do this?

Back
Top Bottom