Pricewatch!

I've seen many cakes with turd at the top. No I didn't eat those cakes. Can't ignore the final touch. Many can.
It's offtopic… No. It's 5 praxis kits DX:MD reward aka pay2win.

Anyway, don't ask, I won't change (althought I did edit it, twice, before seeing this reply), just moderate what you believe doesn't fit the thread, I won't object.

I bought the Might & Magic 6 pack (1-6) for $3 AU from GOG last night (plus Fate of Atlantis which was $2 as well). The M&M pack is worth it simply to have the GOG version of World of Xeen in one's collection. I like the soundtrack for III and bonus clue books too.

chrono.gg has Lords of Xulima "deluxe edition" for $7.50. About 23 hours left as I post this.

You mean vanilla DS2? I don't think they even sell that anymore, but no, there's no reason to get it that I'm aware of.

*Edit* Apparently they do still sell vanilla DS2. The only reason I could think anyone would want it would be if they were still running a 32-bit system.

Yeah, It's a matter of degree I suppose. I find almost all games repetitive at the end and find myself not finishing them much more frequently. Thus, the attraction of multiplayer games, where human interactions have the potential of much more variety.

All but the newest things in the Endless games from Amplitude are 75% off on Steam right now.

Back
Top Bottom