Red Dead Redemption 2 - Releasing on PC November 5th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The Verge announces that Red Dead Redemption 2 will release on PC November 5th.

The long-anticipated PC release of Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming very soon. Today, Rockstar announced that its Wild West epic will be launching on PC on November 5th. As expected, the new platform will mean graphical and technical improvements, and Rockstar also says that there will be "new bounty hunting missions, gang hideouts, weapons, and more." The PC release will also include the multiplayer add-on Red Dead Online.

[...]
Thanks you!

More information.

Cool, never played either game but always wanted to. I don't do consoles. Would like to see a proper RPG Western, too.

This is great news.

I played the first one when I had a console, and it was very good. I have avoided looking at anything story-related for RDR2 but I have seen that it has received great reviews.

Same, I bought my playstation three primarily to play the first Red Dead game. I only bought maybe three other games for the system before it just became a glorified box for watching films.

Same, I bought my playstation three primarily to play the first Red Dead game. I only bought maybe three other games for the system before it just became a glorified box for watching films.

Very true of the PS3. I bought mine for Dragon's Dogma and Pinball.

Using my Cell, Firefox and a Roku stream casting works better than a ps3 though. ;)

This game sounds very immersive from a role playing stand point.

Last edited:

so true and almost bought a new PlayStation to play Red Dead #2. Changed my mind when I figured I needed to update my rig firstly. Red #2 looks great but I don't look forward to the QTEs . . .

I'd rather that they'd done a PC version of the first game. Never have had a console so have never got to play it.
This sequel I have heard some bad things about it in comparison. I'll likely still end up getting it once it goes to steam, but in no hurry, and probably wait for a sale.

so true and almost bought a new PlayStation to play Red Dead #2. Changed my mind when I figured I needed to update my rig firstly. Red #2 looks great but I don't look forward to the QTEs . . .
There's no QTEs in the game.

Red dead 2 is an awesome game...

I played red dead 1 on my Xbox 360. It was very good but what frustrated me was while it was an open world game the story was still linear. For example; if you went to a church too early in the story nothing happened, it was just an old church. But, if you were in the right place in the story an old woman's ghost would give you a quest. I wonder if that's different in the second game

Back
Top Bottom