Two Worlds II - New Videos

That combat healthbar/label is far too intrusive. They need to take a lesson from Arcania.

Looks good despite the healthbar hopefully its a better game than Arcania.I was disappointed with the new rpgs released recently.Have to stop believing what the developer promises.

Yeah, that health bar does seem to be right on top of the action. It looked like the skeleton was actually ducking down and going for the knees, though!

I was down on the bow for this game but, now that I'm playing TW1, I'm kinda glad they went this way rather than stick with that old system.

LoL you guys are suffering from Arcania post traumatic stress disorder. That game is looking (and appears to play) great.

Looks pretty good but I'll proceed with caution after the original. Not that the original was horrible, just very pointless, empty and unbalanced after 10 hours or so. Then again I paid $7 so it was worth it.

Looks great, and the health bar is placed at the EXACT place it should be - so you never have to look away from combat to know how you're doing.

Anyone who's played WoW or other MMOs at a high level - knows how much having info in the immediately visible area helps - and it doesn't block anything vital during combat.

The game looks really great, and it's a first-day purchase for me.

I completely agree with DArtagnan. De healthbars are in the correct place. It's easy to watch both the fight itself and the healthbars at the same time. The game itself looks great, although the blocking animation could use a little bit of work IMO.

I've never had a problem with health bars being in the corner, especially the player's. I do think that one is a bit intrusive.

Hey why don't they make it an option to put the healthbar at the top or the corner so that everyone can just get along? ;)

I think all games should do what the MMOs tend to do and make the UI user configurable.

I think all games should do what the MMOs tend to do and make the UI user configurable.

Amen to that. I've always wanted a 100% customizable UI in single player CRPGs, even waaaaay before MMO's were referred to as MMORPGs.

Hey why don't they make it an option to put the healthbar at the top or the corner so that everyone can just get along? ;)
Maybe they did - they didn't show the options menu. I sure hope so because that is one annoying health bar. Sure it makes it easier to see EXACTLY when the enemy is going to go down, but why would I want to see that??

Why shouldn't the "enemies" health bar be where the enemy is like in pretty much every game that shows the enemies health. If you don't want the enemies health to be shown then you probably can disable that like in most games.

PS. the only difference in placement of the enemies health bar compared to most games is that it is at the bottom instead of over the enemies head.

Back
Top Bottom