The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Latest message from Cordovan just a few minutes ago:

We continue to work to reopen the worlds, and will keep you updated. We expect to reopen the game worlds tonight.

Just when you think Turbine might be getting their act together...

Did y'all notice in the release notes that there's a new monster manual with the implication that more are intended to follow? About damn time! Of course, they made them free to VIP so they passed on the one thing that I figured people would pay real money to get.

Maybe Turbine should take this time to totally upgrade their servers!! Yeah, right!!!! :D

I am back this week, at least my body will be at the keyboard. And yes I can hear Corwin's brain twirling with comments already........... Just tell me what we are doing and hopefully I was not suppose to play catch up on anything...doubt will have time before Friday. Oh and Mom is fine...tell you details on Friday.

Fantastic.

Last week we ran the two Restless Isles quests to get flagged for the raid. Reywind didn't make the session either, nor did any of our new guildies. Several people are against the wall, but we're not certain if Reywind is holding lvl13 yet. He was either just ahead of or just behind RhoGu XP-wise and I needed the Restless Isles run to get 13. Content-wise, we're up for VoN5&6, but I think many folks aren't excited about losing that big pile of XP to the wall. We need to figure out where everyone is at and then decide what to do about taking the level.

If we can't figure something out, we can always run epics, although I have no plan in the Big Book for that group of toons at this point.

I just opened up the game this morning (working from home) to see what level I was at but the servers are all still down. I don't believe I'd hit 13 yet, I was just behind DTE so I don't think it'll take too long to catch up. I'm quite happy I missed Restless Isles though :D

They were up for a few minutes Wednesday night, at a minimum.

That would have to be considered a bad sign if they're down again.

They came right back up, did a hotfix it seems.

We could do a DA run for xp to get everyone even if needed. If we take the level it will be a delay in starting so can gear up, weapon up, whatever. Then can hit the Von stuff and no one looses out. I believe Sib said he will be working for several Fridays and not available.

I managed to log on and have a look, my wizzy is level 12 still but in rank 60, so one quick quest should be enough to get my level

Make sure to login a few minutes early to get the update installed.

FYI, I put my back out a few days ago, so am running short of sleep & in a lot of pain. I expect to be there tonight, but not sure how long I'll last.

Edit: I'm getting really sleepy, so going to go take a nap. If it don't make it, means I didn't wake up. Have fun.

Last edited:
If we don't get a full group so we can run VON 5+6 on the level 12's we could consider running Epic Temple of Elemental Evil. We can arrange guest passes to no vip's so they get a sneak peak of the new quests.

Quite a few of the initial bugs are now fixed in U25 patch 1. So it should be worthwhile running TOEE now.

An alternative is to run VON 5+6 at level 12 to get Reywind to 13 and then take level 13 before more quests. If we run at level 12 we get bravery bonus and can probably set up a PUG for the remaining slots. Then it doesn't matter if we are short of a guildie or two.

I'm awake, at least for now. Are we taking 13? or waiting & doing epics?

For those who missed last night, we got Reywind his L13 on that group, so you can get off the wall (until the next time we run them). We then hit eToEE, with one group dropping out after part 1, the other being fueled by enough coffee to float a battleship around did part 2 as well.

Don't know what's on the agenda for tomorrow night, but I am very iffy right now. Won't know if I'm going to make it till it's time to start, & then don't know how long I'll last.

I might be late. I won't get out of Detroit before lunch time, which puts me home somewhere around start time.

Not sure I will make it tonight.......leave a light on but don't wait up. ;)

Back
Top Bottom