Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Update 1.1.4d

When it recasts you at least have one round where it can't hurt you. ;)

The plan actually worked. After dispelling all its buffs, it was still tough as nails but not impossible to hit anymore. Succubus, using favored enemy, had chance to hit 15/20 ;)

There's already been a quick hotfix for the fix.

Don't fret, it's just 176 bytes. :lol:

God damnit, I already finished my Azata run :< ah well, at least my trickster will get Hilor quest done.

On normal, I just had Seelah use Mark of Justice and PD went down :)

Still playing it, still first playthriough, attacking 200 hrs. Im currently stuck on hard opponent with rather innocent name
Playful Darkness
I still encounter bugs and glitches here and there, but nothing serious noted.

A few tips for that one:
- It's undead, so Angel spells like Radiant Ground and Wall of Light will hurt it. Also, Pillar of Life (Cleric spell) will hurt it
- It's exceedingly difficult to tank, but there is a level 7 spell called Creeping Doom (summons insects) that can tank it somewhat reliably. Sadly, this spell is only available to Druids and Oracles who selected Nature
- It is very difficult to hit, but the touch AC is not through the roof, unlike the regular AC, so things like Alchemist bombs and Kineticists can hit it occasionally

Thx for great tips. My plan also worked, and I absolutely love how such seemingly difficult encounter has numerous viable tactics. Great game.

Thx for great tips. My plan also worked, and I absolutely love how such seemingly difficult encounter has numerous viable tactics. Great game.

If I remember correctly, I handled it by focusing everything on "Lann & Archery". The obvious "Wall of Summons" first and then every single item and spell I had available to boost his attack stat (lucky dice reloading to give him +1 to attack for example). While during the battle Sosiel would constantly cast "touch of good" & "bit of luck" on him.

This game really had a number of enjoyable encounters where you had to puzzle out a working strategy.

This game really had a number of enjoyable encounters where you had to puzzle out a working strategy.
Yeah, but also tons of repeating enemies…

Hotfix today, according to the news discord channel.

Back
Top Bottom