Hero-U - Weekend Giveaway

This game looks good. Please consider me for one of the keys. I have been registered as a forum member since before 2011, I believe.

Shame, I don't qualify, but I will definitely be picking it up at some point as I loved the original Hero's Quests. Good luck to those that do qualify.

Heh... slipped in under the wire with this one.

Loved the Quest for Glory series and played them to death way back when (and more recently as well), but I've been hesitant about this title. I didn't back it via Kickstarter but I'm super-happy the Coles managed to get it out the door. Congrats to them, and congrats to whomever wins this contest. I'll be playing this game, regardless.

Any more keys left HX? With so much news on this I've been really curious.

And thanks to Cole.

I will evaluate this thread Sunday night. The top 10 by rank will get a key.
@Lucky Day; your score would be high with a good chance to get a key:

500*(2018-2006)+4359 = 10359

Just curious does that mean the same 10 people will potentially win all 10 keys if you repeat 10 give aways with 10 keys per give away with the same condition for evaluating the winners ?

I will evaluate this thread Sunday night. The top 10 by rank will get a key.
@Lucky Day; your score would be high with a good chance to get a key:

500*(2018-2006)+4359 = 10359

@you; -I don't think that we will repeat this with the same conditions … but this one is for the veterans!

To take part you have to meet at least one of these two requirements (with your current account):
  1. You have more than 500 posts
  2. You registered as forum member before 2011

Ah, thanks. My mistake. So count me in!

My nice statement:
RPGWatch amazes us with giveaway again and I will gladly sit down and listen to next lecture of our Professor HiddenX. :)

We got 10 Hero-U Steam Keys from Michael Cole.
  • You registered as forum member before 2011

and
  • Post something nice in this thread
[/B]

More information.

I visit my favorite site every day, but I'm a lurker pretending to be a knight so I can't type much or my disguise will break :D

Have a great week-end and thanks for the chance!

Dont want in since its not my kind of game, just wanted to say thanks :biggrin:

Not sure if I qualify since I'm from 2011, in the borderline :biggrin:

And for something nice, this has always been the best site for rpg news, for 20 years and I hope for 20 more (no mistake, rpgdot was born in 98 I think, I was there in 99 at least, with Gothic news)

Reading that i can participate after all, i can say that the game looks promising in respect to the old Adventure/RPG of Hero's Quest.

I'll take my chances here, though I believe they aren't that great

As for something nice: well, I can say I'm glad that I joined RPGWatch years ago. This is a site I visit everyday, believe me (unless I have no internet access, of course). I like the place, the news and the people :)

Now I think I'll have to spam a little more posts, maybe in the "Iceland wins" thread :p

Last edited:
500*(2018-2009)+399 = 4899 makes pretty goods odds methinks

oh i missed that OR thing too :lol:
so count me in brothers!

can they bring back the good old "adventure/RPG mix" to life?
i really miss the "humble unepic interresting storytelling with puzzles" in rpgs these days.
too much combat these days for my taste!

I qualify but already backed and own the game, been playing today actually and my first impressions are positive: a lot of love went into the game and I see myself trying all kinds of different things to see how the game reacts. Love the use skill=improve skill mechanic and the reputation system, the latter really stimulates role-playing. Anyway, props to the Coles for the hard labor, they mortgaged their house twice to get it out. With the engine in place the sequel should be somewhat easier.
And props to RPG watch for still being here!

Back
Top Bottom