Two Worlds Epic Edition

I enjoyed Two Worlds too. It was much better than Silverfall and I liked it better than the Gothics. I'm a sucker for collecting alchemy ingredients, I guess. I love almost every game where you go around collecting stuff and making other stuff with it :)

That is correct, there is no new single-player material afaik.

I've never seen that "gold" edition before, I'm guessing that was for Europe/Australia.

In NA we have the original, the CE, and the Epic editions.
Thanks. That means if I ever get it then it doesn't really matter what edition I get, as I don't really care about the MP side of it (unless it's possible to host a LAN co-op game?).

I'm tempted to buy sometime. I've yet to find a single-character, real-time 3D RPG where I didn't think the combat and writing was complete arse, but it's the exploration side of things that appeals.

I enjoyed Two Worlds too. It was much better than Silverfall and I liked it better than the Gothics. I'm a sucker for collecting alchemy ingredients, I guess. I love almost every game where you go around collecting stuff and making other stuff with it :)

For me, Gothic II is hard to beat and is probably my favorite RPG on the PC.
However I think the current version of Two Worlds blows away Gothic III.

Just got done killing some nasty ogres in a cave (those things are tough). Great atmosphere in there!

Been a while since I played Two worlds.

Started playing again with the recent 1.7b and loving every second of it.
I'm going with a magic-heavy character this time around. It's even better than I remembered.

This is an excellent single player sandbox RPG with a huge world and lots of things to do.

This is an excellent single player sandbox RPG with a huge world and lots of things to do.
That was my main problem with Two Worlds,while I believe the game had enormous potential with a huge world and a non-broken combat system it felt kinda empty.

BTW I'd appreciate if one could inform me,I've played Two Worlds unpatched and with 1.7,right now what other Two Worlds material is available,I've heard of some expansion but I'm confused :S

What about The Temptation?

I thought you were talking about extra material that's already been released. I believe The Temptation is a full fledged sequel that's due out in the Fall or Winter.

The only expansions were for multiplayer afaik.
Technically they are multiplayer (so you have to go through the corresponding menue) but you can play them as a single player.

Just wanted to add:

The mark/recall system existed WAY WAY before Morrowind ;)

I thought you were talking about extra material that's already been released. I believe The Temptation is a full fledged sequel that's due out in the Fall or Winter.
Ok, thanks

you should try some PS RPGs like Mana Khemia, Ar Tonelico, even Star Ocean

Back
Top Bottom