Forsaken Realms: Vahrin's Call - Devlog #12 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Forsaken Realms: Vahrin's Call - Devlog #12

Default Forsaken Realms: Vahrin's Call - Devlog #12

December 1st, 2021, 17:35
Titan Roc has posted a new development update.

Devlog #12 is here!

Vahrin's Call Devlog #12 | Shamblers and the City Streets

Hey everybody!

It's December 1st, and as always we've got another dev update for you all to check out. The final one of the year!

How did 2021 go by so quickly…

loading…

We would love to hear your thoughts on how Vahrin's Call is progressing, so be sure to drop a comment or join our Discord server if you would like to give us some feedback! https://discord.gg/BJdVXVsWEC

As I mentioned, this will be the final devlog of the year, as everyone here is going to be taking a couple of weeks off throughout December to relax and spend time with family.

With that in mind, the next dev update video will be at the start of February, and will cover everything that we've worked on throughout December and January.

Cheers guys!
More information.

Redglyph

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)

December 1st, 2021, 23:26
Another one that looks promising. I've been following this on Steam. It's got a Gothic - Two Worlds kind of vibe.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)

December 2nd, 2021, 03:00
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I've been following this on Steam. It's got a Gothic - Two Worlds kind of vibe.

As far as the world design is concerned, I'd agree, but looking at the combat and the Blizzard-like font style (bordering on copyright infringement?), I'm afraid that we are looking at a very actiony 3D Diablo wannabe game. It could still be good, of course, but I'm at most cautiously optimistic for now.

Moriendor

Grumpy Cat

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Forsaken Realms: Vahrin's Call - Devlog #12