Antstream

Pongo

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Are there any watchers using Antstream? https://www.antstream.com/

Its a streaming service for old video games, primarily C64, Spectrum, Amiga and arcade classics. I signed up recently, and I'm having a blast despite my initial reservations about streaming. The selection of games is good and the global leaderboards and big tournaments are quite good fun.

I currently have the high score for the C64 versions of Eliminator and Who Dares Wins 2… although in both cases my score is pretty crap so it can only be because no one else is really playing those games. :) On the proper classics, like the arcade version of Bubble Bobble, I normally end up sitting around 80th or something.

If anyone else is on there, look me up - username is pongo there as well as here - if you want some good natured leaderboard challenges.

Hmm never heard about this. I'll have to take a look at those streams.

That game nostalgia reminded me of this. @Pongo; appears to be a fellow Brit, so might get all these local references, but I reckon most folks from the 80s will get the sentiment.

We Didn't Own an iPad.

ah indeed. Happy days. Good video. Although... no Dangermouse? That can't be right!

Yes, that's a great vid, and yes, even with so much stuff in it there's still tons it's left out.

Back
Top Bottom