CD Projekt RED - Registered for E3

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Shacknews CD Projekt RED is registered for E3 2018. This gives credence to the rumour of Cyberpunk 2077 being shown at E3.

According to Polish gaming site GryOnline, CD Projekt RED has plans to pull the wraps of its highly-anticipated Cyberpunk 2077 at the upcoming E3 2018 show in June. The company is expected to show the public a trailer and present a playable demo behind closed doors at the show. GryOnline says that the claim has been verified by two independent sources.
[...]

More information.

This is exciting news.
Hope CDPR comes out,and have something good to show.
And,hope some things are clarified,for the fans and gamers who wait,but mostly the naysayers.

They were registered for Gamescom 2017 as well and only showed Gwent. So, I hope that this year they indeed show something about Cyberpunk.

They'll show Gwent.

As joxer said, they are going to show Gwent. 2018 is the year of Gwent (again, because it still haven't left beta and has a campaign coming).

The only thing that would really be news is if they where not going to E3.

I'd be surprised if this year's showing is only Gwent. I think the mysterious bleep from the cyberpunk account was telling. They know it's time to rekindle interest in the big hope.

What's Gwent?

Edit: Never mind, looked it up. FTP? Not interested in the slightest.

In a way, though, I think the Gwent thing is quite clever. I have no interest in pure RPG card games, but if they can find an ongoing market for that stuff, in a way that helps the cashflow without resorting to the cynical and disingenuous schemes of other big publishers - well, best of luck to them.

In a way, though, I think the Gwent thing is quite clever. I have no interest in pure RPG card games, but if they can find an ongoing market for that stuff, in a way that helps the cashflow without resorting to the cynical and disingenuous schemes of other big publishers - well, best of luck to them.

Yeah, I actually don't have anything against any developers wanting to make money, be they CDpR or EA. I only have something against the players (payers) who makes the "FTP" market the most lucrative one...

Heres the scoop. CD can mess around with Gwent as long as they like. Why not capitalize on the micro-impulse purchase crowd? All the power to them....

BUT

If they let that virus model infect their single player games.... drag them out back and shoot it.

Guys, guys, guys! This is Cyber-Gwent.

Bump because CDpr will show an unnamed RPG at E3!
https://www.vg247.com/2018/04/30/cd-projekt-red-will-probably-cyberpunk-2077-e3/
Now that E3 has published the exhibitor details for its 2018 convention, we can see one reason for RPG fans to get excited. CD Projekt RED has signed up to present a role-playing game that debuts for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

It could be CP2077 ofc, but doesn't have to be. Can't be Gwent.
Am I excited? Absolutely. What about you?

Back
Top Bottom