Captain Spirit !

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
This looks like a really cute game (we can argue if it is rpg or non-rpg but lets not). This game was presented at E3 but i didn't see it mentioned here and yes it is an EA game but I think it might be a really nice game. Also it is available June 26 for FREE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EolUfLJpUwc

Last edited:
The link is for "The Last of Us Part 2 Gameplay Trailer (4K) - E3 2018"

According to steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/845070/The_Awesome_Adventures_of_Captain_Spirit/

Captain Spirit is plasticine hair garbage. The protagonist is 9 year old kid which means no mature content as in Life Is Strange.
It's free because it's a demo for upcoming "noone asked for it" Life is Strange 2.

Avoidware.

P.S. Linking to Sony Interactive garbage video is kinda amateurish trolling level. Still better than codexians' attempts so do build up from there.

Harsh. It might be short and it might be used to create awareness around life is strange 2; but I think it is really sweet and it is free.

According to steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/845070/The_Awesome_Adventures_of_Captain_Spirit/

Captain Spirit is plasticine hair garbage. The protagonist is 9 year old kid which means no mature content as in Life Is Strange.
It's free because it's a demo for upcoming "noone asked for it" Life is Strange 2.

Avoidware.

P.S. Linking to Sony Interactive garbage video is kinda amateurish trolling level. Still better than codexians' attempts so do build up from there.

How codexians used to be like before the "Great decline".

I confess I don't understand the complaining about this game being "garbage X or Y" when it's, in fact, free for everyone. It's FREE !!! If you don't like it, if the game doesn't have the latest tech or if the story sucks, you don't add it to your library. Simple as that.

Looks like a fairly odd game to me, but I'll give it a try once it releases. It looks goofy as all heck, but then again, most of the games that I play fall into that category, and fall into it pretty hard.

I confess I don't understand the complaining about this game being "garbage X or Y" when it's, in fact, free for everyone. It's FREE !!! If you don't like it, if the game doesn't have the latest tech or if the story sucks, you don't add it to your library. Simple as that.
What's to understand?
1. It's demo. It's not a game. But demo.
2. Of course it's free then.

which means no mature content as in Life Is Strange.

Why should there always be "mature content" ? To me, your reply is just another proof of my "heavymetalization of media" theory. Everything has to be dark, gritty, mature, like heavy metal, so to say.

And, besides of all of this - I do prefer DOTT over Life Is Strange !

Back
Top Bottom