So I decided to continue my playthrouh of Zelda Parallell Worlds

And I am starting to realize this is becoming my fzcorite zelda gsme of all time and really the zelda game that I wish Zelda 64 or Ocarina of time (and to a degree majoras mask) were at the time. I just could never get i to zelda as a 3d and third person gsme and this is the type of zelda i grew up on during the hayday of console rpgs (the super nintendo era). It is also great thew ay it uses 3D and how it is on the 3ds — a system thst really is coming onto me or growing slowly as I enjoy using it outdoors between my runs in the park, camping and overall it is finding a place in my pocket more and more due to mostly jsut zelda. the entire 3ds library beaides zelda doesnt appeal to me much though beaides mario 3d land to a degree and the maeio rpg series of games. anyone find the 3ds a captivating system with a lot of potential though and much more co fortable to game on than a laptop and even an iPad and Macbook? It is just so much lighter on your back for one.

Run for the hills everyone the Apple Troll/shill is back again.

apple-fanboy.jpg

This looks worse than Farmville.

So I've googled for "top overrated games" a few weeks back. Guess which thing appears frequently on those lists?
Link Between Worlds, yes. Considering the platform it's on, no surprise there.

I styill think there is something superior and more personal abou playing on a small device like the 3ds or even the iPad to a degree at a bar or coffee shop and even under the twilight lights of sleeping on a beach park or campging. Zelda a link between worlds is great for that but overall it is a great experience playing it. Overall, it is among the top games you could play on any systen out there the other portable perks just makes it outstanding. Too abd the 3ds was such a weasted potential full of japanese centric crap and mnystery or puzzle games vs an rpg and platforming machine.

You kiddin' me? How much Apple pays you for that advert?

Superior and personal my arse.
What are you doing with gadgets in coffee shop anyway? You're supposed to socialize with people there, not with artificial or dead nature.
You sure you don't need help?

I am not a socisl person. I dont socialize much. I go to bara to get fuked up or dink not aocialize.

So that's why you still didn't advertise turning vibraton on and putting the iphone you know where. You still want real people, at least for something.

There is hope for you.

Back
Top Bottom