Cyberpunk 2077 - How Gender Customisation Works

VO actors need some more $ in such case.
If the question where to put the money was between high quality hair or more audio, I'd never take mp3. ;)

320 bit mp3s sound perfectly great. Hell 192 isn't half bad. You really don't need FLAC for music never mind voice acting.

Although I agree with the underlying sentiment. Better quality audio > high quality hair

“Having that customisation [sic] match how you feel is your representation of how you feel… it’s important for us and it’s important to the lore of this world too.”
What does how I feel have to do with it? ROLE PLAYING GAME folks! If you want me to play myself, I'm getting the hell out of that crazy city the first chance I get!

Yes let's cater to .0001 % of the world in the name of some silly inclusiveness and political "correctness" = waste of resources in development as well
You're off by a factor of... well, at least 10,000.

Yes let's cater to .0001 % of the world in the name of some silly inclusiveness and political "correctness" = waste of resources in development as well

It works out then because I bet the resources used to do this are .0001% of the budget. ;)

Well, I'm stalking this Site for over 10 years now, but this is the first time that i actually thought i should start posting something over here.

I couldn't care less about things like the whole neutrality thing, if they wouldn't come up about it again and again.
For me it's kinda strange, that instead of thinking of gender neutrality as a common thing, that's blending into society and not being worth mentioning just like being male/female/gay/straight etc. it's getting a special treatment and getting mentioned in various ways like it's something completly unnatural and needed to be mentioned so everyone is forced to a note of it.

For me those People are still Human Beings and all Humans are supposed to be treated equal!

That aside, i for myself don't mind if they call my guy mister, assho*e, smackhead or V.
I for my part roleplay a character in a Roleplaying game, and as long as anyone's getting the freedom to do so to his likings, it's not realy worth mentioning in any special way in my opinion!

* Sry for any typos or wrong spellings, english ain't my native language.

Back
Top Bottom